Twenty Four

A/N:
Have a great time reading! Thank you!

וווו×
Alfred's POV

"Hey kid," I was woken by none other than Cole, we stopped by at a near a convenience store, he handed me a few crackers and drinks. "Eat for a sec, the car overheated." He scratched his head.

"T-Thanks, I'll try to get back on you." He smiled faintly as I grabbed the snacks.

"Nah, take this act as an apology." He smiled, I can't believe it too- but he smiled. "I've already 'cause you enough trouble. This is something I can do right." He grabbed a cigar and light it up with a match.

"How far are we from Adberville?" I asked.

"Only 25 kilometers more." He said as he takes another hit of the cigarette.

"Okay."

He flicked away his cigar and jumped inside the car, "Just relax kid," Cole adjusted his hair on the mirror in front of him, "as long as I'm here, you'll be okay." He pats me on my shoulder and I nodded.

After a few hours of driving and not having any breaks, I could feel pressure of water forming in my groin. "Cole..." I called out to his name shyly.

"Hmmm?" Cole responded but had his eyes on the road.

"I need to pee.." I was hesitant to say it, but I really need to pee.

"Are we going to stop?" Cole asked.

"No!" I almost screamed, "I don't do the peeing on the side of the road."

"So your going to wait until we stop at a gasoline station?" Cole chuckled.

"If I have to, then yes." I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate not to pee.

Cole nodded but still had to put up a light chuckle and continued to drive, while I pray for my life not to wet myself and make me embarrassed.

After few hours of trying to get it together, the car stopped. I shot my head up to the car window.

"Are we here?" I frantically asked.

"Yes." Cole chuckled lightly.

"Finally! Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee!" I felt like I flew out of the window didn't bother opening the door, I ran to the comfort room while still chanting.

"Aahhhhhhhh." I heaved a sigh of comfirt as my urine flows out, I feel like I'm going to explode if I got to hold it for another hour or so.

I hear some footsteps entering the stall next to mine, "Are you done?" Cole asked, I heard his belt unbuckle and his zipper being unzipped.

"Yes." I asked, hurrying to get things in place.

"Go get something to eat on the road." Cole said, "I'll pay."

"Okay, thanks." I smiled, because to be honest I was kinda getting hungry, so I went in to the store.

I went in to the isle where the junk foods are present, as I walked around and stopped as I saw myself in a mirror. I looked at my bruises on my arms and legs- there's even little one on my face. "I'm a mess." I sighed, I felt a hand pat my head.

"You still look beautiful even when you are like that." Cole chuckled, and I couldn't help but feel a little bit of butterflies in my stomach.

"Thanks, I guess." I looked and him and he was shocked for a second and he looked away.

"Y-your welcome." He covers the lower part of his face and looked away, "Let's go."

As we went outside the store I saw a couple, they were holding hands and was talking to each other while smiling. A picture of Elyzeo flashed through my mind followed by memories of us having fun.

Cole spoke, "Are you okay?" But his eyes were straight ahead.

"Yes." I paused, "I just... miss someone." I took a moment again and chuckled, "No worries, I'll be seeing him soon."

Cole didn't respond but I'm sure he heard me, he opened the door and I entered. After he entered it was followed by a deafening silence, I don't know what happened but Cole was just looking ahead. He has his hand on the steering wheel, but other than that he's not saying or doing anything.

"Cole, are you okay?" I placed a hand on his shoulder and he looked at me.

"I-I'm.. fine." He answered and apologized, "Let's get you home." He leaned forward and kissed me on my forehead. "I'll get you there safe."

"Cole..." He leaned in for a kiss and I could feel his feelings in it; the kiss we are sharing. He deepened the kiss and I let him took over, it felt like my whole body trusts him. I let out a moan and he broke the kiss.

"I-I'm sorry.." He covers his mouth with his hands. He started the engine and his hands tightened on the steering wheel, after a few seconds he calmed down and he started to drive. My hand was on mouth still couldn't believe that Cole... kissed me.

וווו×
A/N:
HEYYYY! AN UPDATE OHMAGHAAAAD AFTER SUCH LONG TIMEEE! 😭
I'm sorryyyy guyssss.

Let me know if you're still in with this shit.
Cause I'm probably giving up in life so everything is going to shit also.

Hug me pleaseeeeeeeee, I really need one.

VOTE • COMMENT • SHARE!