Chapter 1: Moving to Grandfathers

Authors Note: Hey Everyone this is officially chapter one! Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

“Grandfathers!” screeched Ariana, “We are WH-WHAT! We are m-m-m-moving! To England!”

“Ariana, Darling, Look I think that it would be best if we moved there. Mainly because of well…” Ariana’s Father, Fletcher trailed off as though he didn’t want to get into the argument.

“What dad? What because of my grades?” Ariana looked at her father as though she knew that was the reason but in his eyes there was some other reason as well, one he didn’t want to tell… not just yet.

“Ariana, your mother and I think it will be a great learning experience for you what with all the culture and history in that old town”

‘Yes but Dad my life is perfectly fine the way it is. I have friends and I can pick up in my grades.”

“The decision is final we have sold the house already, we didn’t want to tell you until the right time. Any child of your age would jump at the chance to move to such a historical place” He said sharply in his very English accent.

“Dad I’m not a ‘child’ anymore, I’m all grown up. Also yes any child would jump at the chance to move to England because history is fun!” Ariana said this to her father with sarcasm wrapped around her words in her partly American accent with a hint of English pronunciation on some of her words.

That argument went on for the rest of the night mainly over dinner until Ariana stormed to her room after completely losing it. That night as she lay in bed she quietly thought to herself about this problem.

‘Well, I could take this two ways’ She thought, ‘This could one, completely ruin my life and I could become a very socially awkward girl with no personality at all and waist the rest of my life away by staying in an apartment with my 27 cats and pretend that the world around me doesn’t exist’ The thought of this to Ariana made her face cringe.

‘Or I could two, make this one giant adventure in a ‘yet to be discovered by me’ land’ This made her face light up at the thought of an adventure. She had always loved adventures ever since her and her Grandfather would use an old pirates map and run around there many acres in England searching for buried treasure. At the end of her thoughts when her eyes started to droop she decided that either way, she is moving to England and she very well make it the biggest and best change of her life. Little did she know that she would have an adventure and one that could change her whole life and the fabric of time.

The next morning she awoke to the sound of her mother’s voice calling her for breakfast.

“Ariana, Oliver, Eliza… Breakfast!” Her 2 siblings were quite laid back in the morning and Ariana wondered where they got that from. She was sure that she was the only one (other than her father) in the family not to be a morning person.

“Ariana, have you decided upon whether you are ok with going to England or not? Mum said this directly to me as she knew that the other 3 were enthralled about moving.

“I have decided” A grin spread across the young girls face, “I am very excited about going”

“Good then, your father will be pleased to hear this” She could tell her mother was over the moon about her decision. She silently thought to herself now that all there was left to do was pack and seeing that it was summer holidays they would have plenty of time to do so.

Three weeks later Ariana and her family were standing in the freezing cold of England.

“Why does it have to be so cold here” The three Watson Children said this in synchronization with one another.