Chapter 14

Tay's POV

It was the day when I'm going to move in with Taylor into our new apartment. I get it it's too fast but you can't help but fall in love. You're so head over heals that you trust them so much. So that's what I'm doing. I trust him and he knows that. I started to lift the boxes and moving them to Taylor's car. The furnitures are already in the apartment. We only have a few things that we are taking. We got inside his car and drove to our place.

Shocked. Shocked is probably the only word I can say right now. The apartment was big enough for us. It has a small living room and kitchen with a breakfast bar, bedroom, guest room and toilets. It was a modern apartment with its white, black and grey colour scheme. From my excitement, I quickly decorated the place with lights and a Christmas trees and put the present underneath. After a few hours, this place was )

"So. Do you like it?" Taylor said.

"I love it so much." I tuned to him and gave him a peck on his lips.

"I can't believe you actually bought a property." I said.

"I figured that we need our own space." He said.

"Everyone's going to to think we're getting married." I said and laughed. I never really talked about marriage to him. I just thought it would be awkward. Why? Because what if he doesn't want too? What if I'm not THE ONE for him? We're 18 so maybe it isn't the right time.

"They wouldn't because we're taking this slow. Just because we move in together and it might seem like we aren't taking it slow, but I think it's great for us." He said.

"Yeah. You're right." I replied back as i sat on his lap while the fire was burning on the fireplace. Living with him means I get to spend so much time with him. Oh and on Christmas, I'm going to bake so much cookies and just invite everyone. Well, maybe a few. I seriously can't wait.

"I love you. You know that right?" Taylor asked as he rest his hand on my knee.

"Of course I do. And I love you too." I said. I'm slightly confused to why he just asked that.

"Why'd you ask?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I don't know. I just don't want this to be a problem to us." He said rubbing his hands on my knee.

"There won't be. I promise." I said as he leaned down and kissed me.

He laid me down the couch and he continues to kiss me and not breaking it. Our lips in sync together and it fits just like a puzzle. Electricity shot through my veins and his right hand cupping and stroking my cheek. My arms hang loosely around his neck and his left hand is on my waist. I could hear the wood crackling on the fire. Before things get heated up, we stopped. The night was warm with his body around me. I swear, this can't get anymore perfect.