The Wedding (A "Chasing The Dork" FanFic)

The Wedding is A "Chasing the dork" fanfic. Permission taken from JenntheDarkOne it's Author. NOT EDITED.                                                    

Rex's/Rosy POV-

"No!I'm not doing it" I said shaking my head for almost the hundreth time in the day.

Venom sighed giving me with a I'm-pissed-off-now look. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"But you have to wear this Rex, everyone does on this day" Ebay said with a pleading look.

I instantly shook my head "Well I'm not just everybody, and that mean I'm not wearing that shit".

Venom folded her arms looking at me seriously "You think that's Shit? Really Rex? Do you know that every girl waits for this day so that she can wear this dress. It your wedding for god sakes!" She shouted annoyingly,

I just ignored her "Yes, I know it's my wedding. That means it's my day and that means today is about me and only me so I'll wear what I want" I said simply.

"And don't try to convince me otherwise becuase I'm not wearing that. It's decided" I said pointing to that ugly white wedding gown.

Yeah, you heard that right. I, Rosy Collins was finally getting married.

I sighed smiling to myself as I close my eyes thinking about the day when my Jarek asked me to marry him.He looked so adorably cute when he went on his knees looking into my eyes

"Will you be my alien girl forever? Will you marry me ?" He had asked.

For the first time in my life I felt so happy, I was just speechless as I just stood there looking at him, when I finally shook my head as he had kissed me. Little Rex had be so excited when he heard the news.

"Finally!" I heard Venom exclaim as she looked at me through the mirror clapping both her hands together proudly.

"Not bad I guess" I said smiling to myself looking at myself in the mirror. Infact, Venom, Ebay and Izzie had done quit a good job than expected..

Suddenly we heard a faint knock at the door, as Venom went to open it.

"Well, well, well Who do we have here" She said teasingly as she opened the door, as I just sat in front of the mirror when I saw Jarek walking in shyly through the mirror. He looked handsome in his tux.

I turned to him smiling as he looked at me a bit nervously. Clearing his throat awkwardly he shifted his gaze to Venom and other "Can I talk to Rosy for moment? Alone?" He said sounding a bit more than serious.

They all nodded understandingly as they walked out closing the door.

Jarek sighed looking down as they went, not even looking once at me.

"Please don't tell me you're not here to call off the wedding or something" I joked to lighten the mood. But Jarek just looked as serious as before as he walked closer to me.

"You know, since we're getting married today, I thought we should be completely honest with um each other. There should me no secrets Right?" He asked looking at me.

I wouldn't lie but now I started feeling something was not right I narrowed my eyes looking at him "Jarek? What's the matter?" I asked.

"You know I love you right? Whatever happens I'll always love you" He said looking into my eyes.

I nodded "Yeah I do, but whats your point"

"You know, um yesterday it was um my bachelor party, and some of my friends took me to this club and um-" He stopped in the mide way and by now I was in the verge of tears. I knew what was comming and I didn't want to hear it.

I looked at him, he looked at me with a wierd plain expression. Didn't he feel gulty after what he'd done? I thought.

"I'd like to tell you that last night" He paused again sighing deeply "Nothing happened" He said as I looked up at him in shock. Till now tears were rolling down my eyes. He just burst out laughing.

"Look at your face. Priceless" He said still laughing.

Then I understood , I wiped my tears away as I hit him in his chest agian and again.

"You're such a jerk" I shouted.

He just hugged me"But you still loce me" He said grinning.

I smiled a bit looking at him"Oh yeah that I do" I said.

Few hours later I stood in the church, in front of a few steps away stood Jarek. Waiting for me.

I walked to him as little Rex accompanied me holding my black dress. Yes Rex has literally begged me to make me his usher. I couldn't say no to him.

As I walked down the aisle, I looked into his eyes, the man whom I loved. My scum face, my dork.

"I now announce you man and wife" The priest finally said. "Now you may kiss the bride" He added smiling.

Jarek bent as I as I gently tilted my head closing my eyes as I lips met.

And It felt like live, it felt like death.It felt like the my music, it felt like his games, it felt like I was falling in love again.

"I love you Alien girl" He mumbled against my lips.

I smiled looking at him "I love you too , Scum Face"

THIS IS NOT THE END, ITS THE BEGINING!