Chapter 5: P.E. Day One-on-One with a Chibi

A/M:

My Christmas present. This is very unedited and I am so sorry.

Anyways, here it goes!

Chapter 5: P.E. Day, One-on-One with a Chibi

- P.E. Time -

- Momoi POV -

I am now waiting for Tori-chan to finish changing when...

"KYAAAAAA!!!!!!" The girls are screaming like they saw a ghost or something.

"Crap, forgot to get my shirt and shorts." She's now opening her locker getting her shirt and shorts.

Tori-chan went out of the cubicle only wearing her boy shorts which is VERY short, but her built is very praise worthy. Her chest is bandaged in a manner that it is so tight under an equally restraining sports bra.

"Tori-chan!!! What are you thinking going out of the cubicle wearing that!!! You should've just called for me to get it!!!"

She has now put on her shirt and short and now putting away her other clothes to the locker. "Why not? I mean it would be faster if I get it myself, right?"

And I could only just face palm myself

- slight time skip -

- Tori POV -

This is how the game would go, the boys and girls would have elimination round separately.

In each gender, they would be grouped into two and fight each other in a match, whichever teams wins, would fight the other winner from the other gender. The loser from the elimination get a B+

Then the boy and girls would be mixed according to the teacher's decision. Whichever team wins would get an A+, the loser gets an A.

I volunteered myself to play for my team. .

"Ok team, let's do this. FIGTIIIIINNNNNG!!!" We put our hand above each other. "GO!!!" and raised it to the sky.

(I would skip the play part because I think it won't be that relevant XD)

*whistle blown by the teacher*

"The game of girls vs. girls is now over with the score of 7-4 in favour A!"

Yeah, we won! I am glad I imparted some help and my team is very flexible as they can do team plays. I did my best to praise and highlight each of their quality values and contributions for winning the game.

Now to watch the boys vs. boys game.

(continue editing here)As expected, the entire GOM (except the chibi captain) are there in a single team, including Kuroko, which to me is REALLY unfair.

The teacher must have at least separated some of them and put him in the other team. Though, I am kinda worried for their team because Murasakibara is just standing and yawning in the goal post.

And the game started.

(I'll skip some details and highlight some things in the play.)

Aomine got the ball and made his way immediately to the half of the field, but he really is an AHO. He touched the ball by his hand and was about to throw it to the goal. Hahaha, I admit it, that's so stupid yet funny of him. Though as the game progresses, he became better and better.

Midorima is just there defending and trying to steal the ball.

Atsushi was just there standing, letting the other team get a goal which is if they can even get pass half of the field.