chapter 4

ADARA - AKINA'S POV

   So I will start with calling out your groups, when you are told your partner find a seat near them and gather the information on the project from my desk in the front of the class. 

Toby ...and.. Mikala....................

Martha ...and... Richard..............

Linda...and...Mesha.................... 

Myles...and...Stacy.......................

Taylor...and... Adara-Akina............

WWWHHHHAAATTT !!!!! i mentally screamed. I was so frustrated i can not even comprehend the other names she is calling. I look up wide-eyed and stare at Taylor, who is standing over me with a smug smile on his face.

TAYLOR'S POV

When i heard we were partners I got so excited that I Nearly ran to the front to get the project papers and made my way over to where she was sitting. She still had her head down but i could make out the look of outrage and shock coating her beautiful features, which only made my smile bigger.

After a minute (which seemed longer) she said stop smiling at me like a pedophile and sit down already.

Awww their's my fiesty Kina.

PREVIOUSLY (before class started)........................................

Tayloorr!!!!! Kina's friend Kiya yelled. what I responded. i need to talk to you about yours and Kina's relationship. oookkkayyy I said pressing her to continue. What type of relationship do you want with her. this question caught me off guard, causing me to stutter tramendously. " do not lie to me boy , just spit it out!!" so i took a deep breath and spit it out and sounded a little like this: Ilovehersoverymuchandithasbeenawhilesinceistartedtofeelthiswayhowdoesshefeeldoesshelikemetoo ??

Kiya stared back at me dumbfounded. then she decided it was the appropriate time for her to horribly dance. she turns and looksx at me and books down the hall yelling over her shoulder " I HAVE A PLAN !!!"

"WHAT TYPE OF PLAANNN!!!" Iyell back