30

"Austyn! Slow down man! Have you ever ran in heels before?!"

"What do you want Lottie?"

"She messed up. I set her straight. She didn't mean it to offend you, she was scared. Forgive her."

"She made it pretty obvious how serious she was and that she didn't want to see me."

"Please, Jammie was always so overdramatic. Runs in the friendship."

"Obviously."

"Do you like her?"

"Jammie? ..No, I don't. We were just friends."

"Cut the crap, Charming. I already know. You are secretly partying about her wanting you to forgive you."

"...Listen. Lottie. I have to get home. If she really wanted my forgiveness then she would have said something to me today in school, or now. To my face."

"Ahh, that's why she's.... There."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..Austyn, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I guess I was just covering my feelings up so I didn't have to get use to something different. I'm... Im nervous- scared... Of cha-"

"Change."

"Yeah.. I'm so sorry. Austyn, I- the truth is, I- I like you. And I knew that the night of the phone call, I just only realised it later, and thought it would be bad. Affect me negatively.. I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have rushed things.."

"No it was okay-"

"..May I?"

"You may."

"..."

and smooch
the end

:)))

•••
this is rushed and im so not sorry