Chapter 11

Hey guys so heres the next chappie and its really long. So i hope to get some feedback.

hope you enjoy it!

please vote and comment!

pic of jamie----->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Rachel’s POV

“Cassy I look like a poodle.” I said as I lifted the huge cream dress Cassy had thought was the perfect Made-of-honour dress. It was Saturday and Cassy had insisted that we leave work early with Jamie so that we could shop for my dress. So far Cassy has been enjoying putting me in horrendous looking dresses and Jamie; well he was enjoying laughing his butt off at me.

“Seriously, Rach it doesn’t look that bad.” Cassy said studying the back of the dress. Jamie let a guffaw of laughter and looked as if he was about to fall off his chair.

I turned around and gave Cassy a dry look, “Cass I have a very important question to ask you,” I said slowly, “so please answer it truthfully,” I continued looking at Cassy seriously, “What the hell is wrong with you?” I shouted looking at her as if a screw just fell out of her head. This time Jamie really did fall out of his chair. The sight of him made me burst into a fit of giggles.

Cassy huffed and crossed her arms, “Fine! Then why don’t you two find a dress, since my choices are soooo crazy!” She huffed out waving her hands around.

I chuckled and walked towards Jamie who was pulling himself up from the floor. I grabbed his hand and gave Cassy an amused look, “Come on Jams; let’s go find a dress that doesn’t make me look like a grotesque looking animal.” I said whilst shaking my head.

Jamie laughed and tucked my arm under his, “I don’t think that would be too difficult.” he said sarcastically, whilst giving Cassy a wink.

Cassy tried to hold back a smile, “Fine, but if you can’t find one in twenty minutes than we taking that one.” She said whilst pointing to the dress I still had on.

I rolled my eyes, knowing that we could find a better dress than this one, in five minutes.

Jamie towed me over to the other side of the boutique which had less frilly dresses and more casual ones.

After digging through a few racks, I heard Jamie gasp. I turned to look at him and my eyes widened. The dress was perfect. It was a strapless, long flowing dress, the bodice was tight and was decorated with diamantes and bead work. The bodice was a soft silver colour which looked almost white. The dress then flowed down from the bodice, with the occasional ruffle, into a deep grey colour. Overall it was beautiful, it wasn’t overly fancy and it wasn’t very boring too.

I smiled and grabbed the dress from a grinning Jamie and ran into the changing room, earning a few amused looks from fellow shoppers. I tugged the poodle outfit off and stepped into the dress. It fit so perfectly, it hugged my thin waist and flowed so elegantly that I couldn’t do anything but admire how perfect it was.

I stepped out of the change room, and from the look on Cassy and Jamie’s face, I knew that this was the dress I would wear when I graced their wedding as Made-of-honour.

Overall, the afternoon was successful, since I came out with a dress that didn’t make me look like Cassy’s pet and I got to spend time with my two amazing friends. It helped to get rid of the daunting thoughts of my sister, who I still didn’t get the courage to kick out, much to Cassy’s annoyance.