Our Realationship

Sophie's P.O.V

   'You dont know what you just got yourself into' He tells me and picks me up takes me to his car and speeds off.

  In less than 2 mins we are at his house and he drops me in his bed.

    'What are you going to do to me' I ask him kinda scared and curious of what his gonna do to me.

' Babe dont worry we are just gonna have some fun' he tells me and sits me on top of him and smaches his lips on mines. At first I was kinda surprise I though he was gonna punish me or something but then I started kissing him back and it turned out into a hot make out secion.

 Soon after I feel his hand going under my dress and started to play with the lace of my panties and then i feel him rubbing my core and making me even  more wet then he pulls my dress down and goes up my brest and start sucking them. 'Drew' I moan and then he takes my other breast in his mouth omg I was so turn on I wonder what he was gonna do next.

Drew's P.O.V

  I had her really turn on and I was too but I wasnt gonna stop my plan after I knew she was compleatly turn on and amazed by me I stood up and walk to the door. I turn around and see her with a shalked face,

  'Whats wrong baby' I asked her trying to act oblivious  

'Oh no you cant turn me on and walk out' She tells me 

'But you can do it to me' I ask her and she just looks at me and smiles. what she smiling about?

'Oh well I guess Ill just finish myself' She tells me and walks to the bathroom. Maybe I should have though this plan through a little more. 

  After waiting for her outside of the bathroom hearing her self pleasure herself I def needed a cold shower. I see her walk out of the bathroom with only a towel on and I decided I needed a freazing cold shower I just get uo and head to the shower. Like I said before she is going to be the death of me.

------------------

Ok so I am not the best writter well Im not even I writter I just have a vivid Imagination. So all the happy and all is going to be over soon the next couple chapters are going to be drama and stuff.

 Merry Xmas eve lol this is like the most boring xmas ever I hope yours was better.  :/