Test The Limits // jack frost x elsa //

All charactars go to Walt Disney I don't own them.

Prolouge

ELSA

Conceal, don't feel. Conceal don't feel, don't let it show. I recite the words to myself hoping the snow that fills my room will go. No hope. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I rushed over to it and leant against it so my ear was pressed against it.

I thought it was Anna, but it wasn't.

"Princess Elsa?" It was Mary, my nurse. I opened the door.

"Yes?" I said, just poking my head around the door, she didn't know about my powers and I was as close to her as my mother.

"It's your mother and father." Mary said quietly.

"Are they home?" I smiled eagerly looking down the corridor.

"Um...I am sorry miss." Then she began to sob. And it hit me. They were dead.

"No..." I slammed the door in Marys face and backed into the room. The temperature dropped. I fell into my vanity table and the mirror smashed. Everything rolled away and over my floor. "Why?!" I fell to the ground and let my tears roll freely down my cheeks. A blizzard was brewing in my bed room, but as it does when I despair, the snow froze in it's place. I could hear Anna outside my door, and I pushed myself to sit against it and listen to her.

JACK

I could hear it, the smashing of glass, the sobs. I looked around from the tree I was perched on.

"Wind!" I called, "Take me to the girl who i can hear." I felt the wind pluck me off the tree and in a few minutes I was outside of the window. Oh man, did I really freeze this place? Is the girl inside okay? I peered into the bedroom, and calmedmy powers, but I realised I wasn't using any.The pretty, platinum blonde girl, sat against her door sobbing.

You are to protect her, reasure her and teach her about her powers.

Of course. Thanks Manny. I slowly opened the window, and the girl jumped.

"Who...what do you think you are doing? Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Jack Frost. I...I'm here to protect you." I said soothingly. As I inched closer, she backed away, up the door.

"Stay...stay away! I don't want to hurt you!" She cried. Oh she didn't get it did she?

"You won't hurt me. Calm down, you are going to hurt yourself!" I said stepping foward, ice was forming on her hands, sharp, shards around her feet. She looked down and gasped. The shards would stab into her if she fell, and fall she did. I leapt forward and grabbed her before she hit the floor. I carried her over to her bed, in the wedding lift, and sat her on it.

"I'm Elsa, Princess of Arendelle." She introduced herself.

"Elsa, I am going to be here for you. I won't leave." I said leaning closer to her.

"Promise?"

"Promise."