The Family Fallout: Part Two

Mario woke with a jolt the next morning. The sound of trumpets and drums were sounded throughout the Mario Bros. residence. Mario quickly jumped out of bed, put on his dark blue overalls and bright red hat, and went to the front door. As he opened the door, he saw that there were lines of Toads guarding the front entrance. A Toad stepped up to Mario and notified that the Princess had been captured yet again, but by his brother Luigi. Mario, in utter shock, refused to believe the fact that Luigi had kidnapped Peach. Although, he did find it strange that Luigi wasn't in his bed when he woke up. The Toad, now known as the Royal Messenger, asked Mario to follow him. Mario, albeit hesitant, agreed to go with the Royal Messenger to Peach's castle to find out what happened.

Word had spread that Luigi had kidnapped Princess Peach, and it had spread fast. Toads and Toadettes alike were in awe, horror, and disbelief. Nobody accepted the fact that Luigi had flown away with Peach into the vast reaches of space. The Royal Messenger tool Mario to the Security Office, hidden away in the castle. There were hidden cameras set up in every room of the castle while the Princess was visiting Isle Delfino with Mario and Toadsworth.  Looking back through the footage from the night before, Mario soon realized that Luigi really did steal the Princess, and took the Launch Star in the back courtyard. He was furious...

"I must find him, I must take care of this problem once and for all..." Mario angrily whispered.