Chapter 1

Hello, my name is alli. I have no friends because of how weird I am, my mom says I'm to ugly to have friends, she's really rude. I go to school and around comes lunch I get my food and sit at a table with all the guys, they call me an ugly bitch and tell me to go away. Next I try to sit with all the cool girls they say they'd let me sit there if I weren't so ugly. I go home crying because I'm always getting made fun of my mom already knows why and says, "throw another bitch fit why don't you". I get up and run I say why does nobody like me I have no friends my mom thinks I'm an ugly bitch obviously and all the guys say I'm ugly to there is just no point in living anymore, my life is a living hell. I might as well kill my self. I go to tie the rope around my neck and my sister who I thought died walked in and said what the fuck are you doing! She said I'm to ugly I need to die I have no friends. My sister said "let me give you a makeover" okay I say and I sit down and she starts with my hair, she cuts it than dies it bright blonde, she then does my makeup and makes me look really pretty. I go to the guys table again they say hey sexy the hottest guy in the school asked me out and I say yes I go home with him and we take a shower together all my makeup washes off and he says ew you ugly bitch get away from me then I go in his living room grab a gun and shoots my self in the face.
THE END