Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Harry Potter and Tom Riddle

Harry Potter and Tom Riddle- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

 Disclamer:  I do not own any of the characters. They belong to J.K Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter books.

A/N: This is the first fan-fic I have written. So it probably won't be too great. Anyway, if you see any mistakes or have any other questions/comments please let me know. Thanks!

"Lestrage."

 "Yes master?"

"Have you received any word on the boy?"

"No master. The Potter boy is probably cowering in the castle."

Voldamort's cold laughter echoed in the forest. "He is probably waiting for his friends to stop me. Never mind, we gave him his chance. Gather our death-eaters and all those other half-breeds; we are going into the castle. That stupid boy."

Bellatrix Lestrage bowed to Voldamort, grinning. "Yes, of course Master!"

****************************************************************

"Harry, it's midnight." declared Hermione.

"Voldamort is probably on his way now. Harry let us come with you. We won't let you do this alone."

"No, Ron, I don't want any of you hurt. I have to go now before it's... AHHHH!"

"HARRY!" Ron and Hermoine yelled.

"He... He's coming. Voldamort is coming for a second attack. It's too late."

"Harry, come on, we are comming with you. We have gone over this a million times. Let’s go."

"No, you can't I don't want you or Ron hurt."

Voldamorts voice began to echo among the castles walls.

"Your foolish hero, Potter, has not come to fight me. I gave you all a chance to live, but it is midnight. It's to late. My army is too strong for you. Hahahahahahahaaa!"

"Okay, fine you can come. But promise me, if I say to run, you will both leave."

"But harry..."

"Promise me."

"Fine." said Hermione and Ron.

Once again the high eerie voice echoed the Hogwarts walls.

"One last thing Potter, I have your little Ginny here. Come fast, or she will be the first to die!"

Ginny's small voice could be heard in the background screaming.

"HARRY! NO! IT’S A TRAP! DON’T COME!"

"NO! NOT GINNY! Hurry, let’s go!

****************************************************************

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were sprinting through the castle when Nevil ran up to them.

"Ha...Harry.... I did it... The snake... I killed it."

"Great, Thanks Nevil. I can't believe you got through all that protection. You are amazing!"