Chapter 29- Final Goodbye's

*Joe's POV*

I never imagined saying goodbye to Kasey. This soon anyway, saying hello is more of a greeting, saying goodbye is like a pain, a pain that is unexplainable.

Saying goodbye to someone you love is that pain you feel when you just want to jump off a cliff.

It's been two weeks since Kasey died, two very long weeks. I haven't slept in those two weeks and barley eaten a thing.

Thinking that Kasey died makes me feel sick to the stomach, makes me feel worthless.

Just imagine though what our actual wedding day would be like if this didn't happen.

Joe's imagination

We arrived at the venue with smile on our faces. Kasey's smile grew and grew at each step we took towards the large doors.

"Joe I love you."  She said with a grin placing a kiss on my lips.

"I love you too baby." I said looking into her beautiful hazel eyes.

The large doors opened and loud  cheers from everyone rang through my ears.

A smile was on my face as everyone was clapping for us.

"Now it's time for the bridal and groom dance." Zoe said excitingly.

I took a hold of Kasey's hand and walked towards the dance floor. I placed my hand on her hips and pulled her close as she placed hers on my shoulder.

Sycamore Tree by The Hunna began to play as we swayed side to side. I hummed along with the tune as Kasey's head rested on my chest.

Tonight is the best night of my life and I would never take it back.

End of Joe's imagination

"Joe come on." Zoe said fixing her black dress.

I sighed and did up my tie on my suit, I quickly fixed my hair and walked out the door.

Alfie and Zoe took the front seat and I took the back.

I looked out the window seeing millions of cars drive past heading to god knows where.

It wasn't long before we showed up at the grave yard where Kasey was to be buried.

I got out of the car and shut the door, there was a large group of people heading towards the grave yard.

Zoe smiled at me sympathetically and told Alfie's hand and they began to walk off.

I sighed and quietly followed after them. We got to the large group of people surrounding the black coffin with white roses placed on top of it.

One end of the coffin was open revealing Kasey's lifeless body before everyone. Her skin was pale, her eyes effortlessly shut and her lips were blue.

I smiled down at her and picked up her hand and placed a kiss on it. A stray tear rolled down my cheeks as I moved back to join everyone else.

"Good morning everyone, and I hope you all are doing well." The priest said looking at us all.

"Today we are gathered here to remember the death of Kasey Britt, Died the twenty-first of July two thousand and sixteen."  He sighed looking down at her.

"Now, if anyone has any words to say to Kasey and everyone else you are most welcome to come up to the stand." He said taking a step back from the microphone.

Mariah began to look around and she took small steps up to the stand. She tapped the microphone to double check it was working before she spoke.

"Kasey Britt was a young brave soul who always was in my side. When I was down she would always come over and cheer me up.  " Mariah chuckled.

"She always knew how to cheer up someone, she gave good advice to everyone. No mater who you were she would help you." Mariah said.

"That's what Kasey would do, she wouldn't push you away to go a feel like crap, she would do everything in her power to help you." She said trying to hold back the tears.

"Kasey was my bestfriend, the person who I went to for guidance and now she is gone." She cried.

"I love her so much." She cried stepping back from the stand.

I began to walk up to the stand and gave Mariah a hug as her tears went onto my shoulder.

I smiled at her and walked up to the microphone.

"Kasey Britt, where do I start? Where do I start to tell you how much I love you." I sighed.

"These past two weeks I haven't been my best, I need you back in my life Kasey." I said as tears roles down my cheeks.

"You are the love of my life, you are the reason I wake up every morning, you are my everything, my world, my angle, my lover, my bestfriend." I cried.

"I cannot imagine my life without you in it, I never pictured myself standing here today giving a speech like this."

"I imagined us on the beach in Hawaii or at home cuddling together starting our lives as husband and wife." I said wiping away the tears.

I walked away from the microphone and kneeled next to her coffin holding her hand.

"I need you back Kasey...Please... I am begging of you." I cried holding onto her hand as fresh tears rolled down my cheeks.

----------------------------------------------

Is anyone else crying because I am, it was really a hard choice to wrap up the book because we wanted to continue it so much mor but we just don't have the time anymore...

I know that's a lame excuse but I have just lost interest in writing books now and I think I'm due for a very long break. I've been writing for 3 years now and loved it ever since but there is a time when you just need to step back and have a break.

This book has truly been like my baby, it has gotten the most comments, votes and soon to be reads over any book I've written.

We love you all so much
Expect a long authors note next chapter.
Xoxo
Izzy and Phoenix