Chapter Three (edited)

comment, vote, fan, tell a friend?

Have a nice day/night<3

Chapter Three

Looking into the eyes of the man I tried so hard to avoid here. Thomas flashed me his familiar smile that I once enjoyed but now it just made me want to puke. I felt my old self come back, like I was once again that little girl. Stop that Rebecca you are stronger than this. He can’t over power you. I said sternly in my head.

“Rebecca Hudson…. I see you’ve grown up quite nicely since the last time I seen you.” Thomas slowly walks to me. I stood where I was, trying not to look scared. Thomas pushes my hair back making my skin prickle. Then there was a loud crash from upstairs making both of us glance towards the stairs.

“See you around Little Becca.” He whispers, running his thumb back and forth on my cheek. Glaring at him through my eyes.

Once he walked away, I let out the breath I was holding back and ran up the stairs to help Evan control the two alphas. Deciding to deal with Thomas later, right now we couldn’t have two of our alphas hurt. I stopped at the door and looked at the sight in front of me. Evan and Leo were holding down a very pissed David, he was growling loudly making my bones shake. Looking towards Tony who was holding his side, I ran to him and grabbed the blanket setting it onto his wound.

“Tony…you’re losing a lot of blood.” I whispered, looking into his eyes scared. Stop, no…Rebecca you need to stay strong. You did become Beta because you’re weak.

“I’ll be fine Becca, just a little blood…like old times.” Tony tried to chuckle but ended up groaning.

“Shh…just wait the pack doctor is on his way…right Leo?” I looked over my shoulder seeing that Evan dragged David out the door. Leo nodded his head, looking down at Tony with worry in his eyes.

“Damn Williams…he sure can fight.” Tony said quietly staring up at me, “Didn’t catch him when he stabbed me with damn silver…why do they even keep that in the rooms…idiots.” He chuckled under his breath. My heart stopped when he said that, silver was deadly to us…if Tony died on me I would kill David with my own hands. Mate or not.

“Don’t cry baby girl…everything will be okay…” Tony ran his finger over my cheek, wiping away a tear that strayed.  He closed his eyes, letting his hand fall to his side. “Remember…I love you and we’ll get through this…but right now, can I sleep?”

“No. You can’t sleep baby, just stay up for me okay? Tony?” I shook his shoulder, “Anthony, open your damn eyes.” I shouted, before I was pulled away by Leo when the pack doctor came rushing into the room.

Waiting for Tony to be done with his surgery was the worse feeling ever. I was his Beta, I should have been there to protect him not run off like a scared little girl. I didn’t even realize that someone was holding me, right away I knew it was my father. I knew his embrace so well, I should have pushed him away and slapped but instead I just leaned more into the hug. I needed a hug from someone even if it was from my father. Slowly some old memories I tried to keep back, crept into my mind.

I was sixteen at the time when it first happen. David and I were drifting apart, all because he needed to train for his alpha position and his father thought it would be a great idea to send him away. Leaving me to get stuck with Zoe and the evil minion.