After the park

I woke up at five this morning urgh but I couldn't go back to sleep. I tried and tried and I tried I just couldn't so I turned my t.v. on I saw sponge bob was on so I watched that it was a commercial so I got on Facebook to see if anyone was on I could talk to sadly there wasn't. It was now five thirty and I decide I could take a shower.I was in the shower thinking I was thinking about Jake and how handsome an perfect he was. Then I thought about Christian and what he did at the park I hope I can see him today and I hope hes not mad.I was dressed in a pink tang top and a red over shirt with pink shorts and purple flats.I know so many girl colors but me and Kayla decide to wear all girly girl colors.

It was six thirty when I finally got all done 'wow I usually wake up at this time...oh sleep why did you have to leave me so soon' is all I could think so I continued on watching t.v.

-/-/-/-/

It was finally time to walk to my bus stop. I got on the bus and I saw Kayla sitting down on the bus she was wearing a pink crop top and purple high rise shorts with hot pink flats. She also had her hair in pig tails with pink bows in them. For the rest of the bus ride we just fan girled about some hot celebrities. When we finally arrived I told her I had to go to the bathroom so she could just go ahead to class.I really went to go find Jake.I found him at his locker.I went over to to him and taped him on his shoulder,he flinched a little and slowly turned around.

"What? Can I help you with something?!"he asked sharply and coldly.Me being stupid just stood there trying to talk but speechless.

"I I I was um wondering if we could talk after school?"I asked hopefully thinking he would say yes.

"Um no sorry im busy, just go hang out with your boyfriend."Jake replied to me.I felt taken back by hes words does he really think that guy is my boyfriend.And why is he so mad about it?

"He's not my boyfriend Jake and why would you be mad he's just an old crush please I like hanging out with you I had so much fun."I tried to beg him to hang out. Its not that I'm desperate its just that he's a really good friend and I liked hanging out with him hes my one friend here besides kayla we only have two classes together.

"Um well come on were going to be late if we don't go now"Jake replied.

^-^^-^^-^

Jakes pov(the day of the park)

I walked home after once that guy took Jenny away.I knew I shouldn't be mad..it's not like shes mine but I was I guess Its just because I like her so much I saw her at the school orientation the week before school.That's when I knew I couldn't get over her she looks so perfect and I just want to hold her and watch little disney movies together.I know it sounds like something a girl might say but I really want that I've always wanted to have that perfect couple relationship type thing.I was finally home so I unlocked and went inside everyone was out. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a sunny d and a cupcake and went up to my room and layed down on my bed.shortly after that I fell asleep.

@$#$

I woke up and and it was six-thirty so I got up and I picked out a pair of faded blue skinny jeans and a blue collar buttan up shirt.I went down stairs and got a bagel and went outside and got on the bus.I saw Jenny and Kayla on the bus all I could think was wow Jenny looks so pretty today, but I know I can't think of her that way any more.I sat down next to my friend Michael.

"Whats up and here I got u a bagel"

"Thanks man and nothing much I'm just hella tired is all"Michael replied I was surprised at how fast he ate that bagel.While on the bus we just talked about t.v. shows and he said that he saw this one girl that he really likes her name is Kayla I told her thats cool and that I like her bestfriend Jenny but I think she has a boyfriend.As soon as we got to school I rushed off the bus and went to the lockers I put some books inside my locker.I felt someone poke me so I turned around and I saw Jenny.I was accutualy kind of happy to see her, but then I remembered that guy from yesterday.

"What? Can I help you with something?!" I asked sharply and coldly.I don't know why I said it that way I immediately felt bad.

"I I I was um wondering if we could talk after school?"she asked she had a look of hope in her eyes.

"Um no sorry im busy, just go hang out with your boyfriend."I replied again I don't know why I said it I guess I was just a little taken back because she has a boyfriend.

"He's not my boyfriend Jake and why would you be mad he's just an old crush please I like hanging out with you I had so much fun."she replied I felt a little bit better with him just being a crush but I doesn't make sence and I can't answer why I'm mad at it.

"Um well come on were going to be late if we don't go now"I replied not want to talk about it and I really didn't want to be late and with that we walked to class in silence I would often glance at her as we walked to class though.

All day in class all I could think about was her and how pretty she looked.Although for now all I can ask for is friendship.

^-^^-^^-^

"Hey before you say anything I just want to say I'm sorry I shouldn't have acted that way I was just upset from....car troubles so sorry and ya I would love to hang out..I can't today though, can we tomorrow?" It was amazing that I could say it all in one breath she looked at me funny before chuckling a little to herself.

"It's ok Jake I knew something was wrong and ok I would love to hang out tomorrow..see you then Jake! ...but I have to go now I have to babysit..oh joy haha ok bye now Jake"and with that she was gone. Wow she is so amazing