Relationships - Boys Point of View

Candace: Would you like to answer a few questions for a interview I am doing?

-Lukaism- : Sure :D

Candace: Yay. Okay. Question number one. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word “Relationship”?

-Lukaism- : Happiness

Candace: Would you like to explain a little more?

-Lukaism- : Well, a relationship is supposed to make you feel happy about yourself, the person you're with and just the thought of being together. Happy to make them smile, make them laugh, happy to be there for them night and day, rain or shine.

Candace: That is soooooo romantic! :D

-Lukaism- : Thanks :D

Candace: You're welcome. Question 2. In your opinion, what should a girl/boyfriend be? Example. Loving, kind, cute etc. 

-Lukaism- : Well I think a girlfriend should be funny, definitely caring, I like a girl who likes children and knows how to respect others (especially her own parents) and also somewhat excitable. Lol.

Candace: Excitable? What do you mean by excitable?

-Lukaism- : I mean that she's the type I can expect to get really happy over little things.

Candace: Last question. What do you think of relationships?

-Lukaism- : Okay :D. Honestly from my past, I think most don't work exactly how people think they do. Most times you find that the person you love could be lying by omission or something and you feel awful they don't tell you. So unless you know you've found "the one", experimentation isn't necessary.

Candace: I've seen many get hurt from a failed relationship, so I tend to agree with what you have said. Thanks for your time.

-Lukaism- : Welcome :D