Part One Chapter 1: New school, New me.

Co-writer :Sabree here hope you enjoy part 1. part 2 of  New school, new me will be in Anna's POV when co-writer @Makani00 have time.

Storm's POV:

I got into the car so my parents can drive me off to the en-gated hell. No more freedom, no chance to find a mate. I am going to be stuck inside a cage like a captive animal. They want to tame me, in a enclose school but when are they ever going to realize that I'm a untameable creature made from the heavens of above. I closed my eye's as the car shifted into into reverse backing out the drive way. I don't want to go... I just don't. We made it out of our neighborhood and went on to the highway, The car speed along the high way and I reflected while the silence in the car increased into a more comfortable silence. Sleep tried to over take my body --from my mother's doing. I tried to over come it, but it was heavy and peaceful. I dreamt about my life. I never lived away from my parents. My father Emmit never seem to ever want to let me go. My mother just as the same I was their prize, the first and only child they could ever have. When I was  seven and learning how to bend the element of earth they cheered me on. I felt like they weren't cheering me on now. They wanted me to leave out their lives. However, I knew that was irrational because they just wanted the best for me. Is it crazy that the best seem like the worst possible case in my mind. I loved my parents I didn't want to leave them. I didn't want to go live with strangers. I didn't even like spending the night for more than two days from away from my home that I knew there was love and care there.

I need to get out of the mommy and daddy protect me stage sooner or later. Sooner would be better because when I opened my eyes we where there at the magical school. I wiped some of the drool off of my mouth and blushed. I yawned then got out of the car. My parents help get out my bags and walked me to the front office where I got my key to my dorm room. I smiled at the number 215 it had always been my favorite number in the world because 2:15 am was the time that I was born into this magical world. My parents left with a be safe and giving me a small white leather wallet. Once I saw their car blur into the distance I open the wallet, there was some serious cash flow in there and some shiny cards that I was going to be afraid to touch. I put the wallet into my purse and walked up to the building  with the heading "Dormitory" on it. Thats's when I saw a small pixie faced girl with a tiny black cat ears and a long black tail. She smiled at me and I gave her a welcoming smile back. She walked up to me and her long black hair swayed with her movement.  "Hi, I'm Mimi." She told me excitedly.

"Hi, I'm Storm." I told her with the same enthusiastic tone.

"That's a really pretty name you have there... What room did you get?" She asked in her highly upbeat voice.

I smiled and told her "Room 215."

Mimi jerked up in excitement. "That's cool. I have room 217. I know the person you have. You are rooming with a boy named Vincent!" My eyes widen in shock.

"Boy? I'm rooming with a BOY!" I screeched and got out my inhaler using it.

"Hold your horses.... He isn't a pervert I had the privilege to talk to him he is a very nice guy."  I nodded and put my inhaler back into my pocket.

"As long as he isn't a perv I am okay with rooming with him. Can you show me my room?" She nodded and lead me to my dorm room up stairs.It was down this long twisted hallway. The hall walls held pictures of every famous creature in our world. I cringed when I saw the Debussy clan of demons. Once we where to my room  she interrupted my gazing with a, "Here's your dorm..." She said and I pulled the key out and placed it into the dead bolt and twisted. A boy was standing in the middle of the room with a black plain shirt on and black carpenter jeans. He had sliver hair and a goldish color to his skin. He was handsome no doubt. However, he didn't have a lure that drawled my attention. He looked up at me and I smiled shyly wheeling my suitcases in. "Hi," I said standing next to him with my hand extended.