Seventh Dream

Seventh Dream

*****************

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I watch desperately as my mom’s body gets thrown into the wall. I feel the tears start to trickle down my cheek. Suddenly I see a dark mucky green hand grab my dad’s neck and shove him up against the wall. I watch my dad’s face turn red like a tomato as he tries to fight the pain. The hand finally let’s go and my dad falls right next to my mom on the floor.

I stare at my parents in pain and try to scream, but no words come out. Everything’s mute and extremely dark. The dark green mucky figure starts to make its way towards me. I freeze as the figure and I make eye contact.

The figure looks so weird, so ugly, definitely not like anything I’ve ever seen before. It has huge dark red eyes that continue to make eye contact with my coral eyes.

I come back to reality when I watch his black lips mouth “coral”. I feel my body tense and I try to move but I’m stuck. He says “coral” again and again. I don’t know whether he’s talking about my eyes or my name.

He reaches his webbed dark green hand towards my face. He’s seconds away from touching my face. I wait to feel the impact of his slimy hand on my face.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!

Rise and Shine Surfers Paradise!!!!