The begining

Seth knocks on the door. A soft " come in " came out and seth emterd the room. There sitting on her bead sat Stella. He crosses to the bead and sits beside her. He starts " stella I real....." " I know you like me, shadow boy" a smile spred across his face " and I like you back." Suddenly seth finds himself leaning foreward. Than he presses his lips to hers, her hands lacde around his neck. When they pulled apart, Seth said " Wow. You are an awsome kisser" and leans for another. She gets the idea and lets him kiss her again. She smiled and said " and the shadow charmer gets the princess!"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Stella wakes up and goes to school. The day was great except for lunch. Stella is new to berchure prep school. Seth was in her grade but in only one class: science. We are lab partners! Yada yada yada. So its lunch and I sit with Seth, Justin, Steve, and Carlose. Well they were the ones that talked except for me. The conversation is on the snow ball. Aparently it is like a prom. " yo Seth man! Who you askin to the sb? Im asking hannah frauley!" " stella montiaire" seth replies. Than i sit next to him and they are all staring at me. " What?" I asked, confused. "akward" steve sayes in anoyed tone. " Dude soreson! Youre girlfriend is hot!" " I wish she was my girlfriend" I look at seth with wide eyes " not youre girlfriend? Not youre girlfriend?! Than what was that last night? Did you kiss me for fun!?" i yelled telapathicaly. " I am just saying that to make them enveous when we go to the sb together." Seth said soothingly. Stella calms down. She says aloud " Seth what are you doing the 14th?" " Going to the snow ball, why?" " do you want to go with me?" seth does not anwser for a minuet. " Stella I would love that" and she leans her head on his sholder and prods his chest. " you know, i really like people that arnt obsessed with themselves. And you are friendly and sexy!" she grabs his shirt and pulls him forward into a kiss. Final they pull apart and the table looks shocked and i said " this is waht happens when you lie, Seth"