Oops? (Zouis)

Title: Oops? {Zouis Talik}

Author: sweetxXxdreams

Genre: Short Story

OnGoing

Pairing: Zouis

Summary: Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson were high school sweethearts. When Zayn sat next to Louis in homeroom, Louis knew Zayn was something special and he needed to "make him mine". Five years later at the age of 19 Louis Tomlinson went and auditioned for X-factor with the full support of his friends, family and love of his life Zayn. When Louis was put into a group with Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Harry Styles and thrust into the world of celebrity, Louis kept Zayn by his side, their love never faltered. Two years later, shortly after Louis' massive twenty-first birthday party, Zayn started to feel weird. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but he knew... something wasn't right. One day, Zayn left his job as assistant stylist to Leith Clark, who was styling Keira Knightly, and went to his shared flat with Louis. He needed to talk and get a few thing off his chest that had been bothering him lately. Only, when he walked through the door his world stopped and everything changed. The love of his life was pounding away into some girl in their bed, where they spent countless nights just laying in each others arms, making love and talking. Zayn let out a mangled sob that caused Louis to freeze mid-thrust and gasp before turning around and meeting his boyfriends amber colored eyes. They stared at each other for what seemed like hours but in reality was only a few seconds before Louis broke the silence and simply said, Oops?    

To put it simply, Louis Tomlinson ruined Zayn Malik's life.

GIF----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->