Tsukiko's Sweet Sixteen

Requested by: sparkle123tt

Written by: potato_b1tches

Last thing: this is a one shot from the fic Boruto's Era: The Light Of The Uchiha

::

The blue eyed Uchiha sighed tiredly the second her head hit the pillow. Today's birthday was so very tiring. Her emotions were all over the place. She was annoyed at the dweeb for pulling so many stunts on her, she had been embarrassed today in front of everyone, the whole gang had actauly pitched in to help with Boruto's plan and made her birthday unforgettable. Well, not exactly in a bad way. It was actually really sweet of them. She remembered everyone's laughing faces when they saw her different reactions to her 'presents'. She suddenly blushed red and buried her face into her pillow. There was no competition if you'd have asked the female Uchiha what was her favorite present. She'd straight away say "Boruto's confession".

🍃Flashback no Jutsu🍃

"Hey Tsuki!".

She didn't even bother looking back, already knowing who it was. Her head was stuck into a book as she walked to her house. It was past mid day, she was returning home after a simple mission. She waited until the owner of the voice was right beside her.

"Hey Boruto", she said calmly.

He gave her a cheeky grin. Well this wasn't good.

"Strawberry flavor if it's a prank", she started off the bet.

He shook his head "ya gotta be more specific", he smirked at her, must be a really good prank if he's so sure of himself. "Cherry smoothie for me if ya loose".

"Oh it is on", she snapped her book shut and stuck out her hand to shake and seal the deal.

Boruto spit on his hand and was about to shake hers.

"Eww! Not like that!", she backed away from him "I could do without the saliva!".

He scowled at her and muttered something that sounded like "posh nerdette" under his breath, but all the same, he used his other hand to shake hers.

"You've got till six to guess what it is", he informed her while walking backwards so he was facing her, she walked with him, after all he was taking the same path as her.

"So is it a prank?".

"Nope", he said popping the 'p' "wait! I'll make things a bit more fun", he gave her a sly smile "you've got five chances to guess what I did. Once you've used them all up and didn't guess it right, ya loose the bet".

"Bet? I want to join", said some one from behind Boruto while tapping his shoulder.

Boruto tripped forwards, in shock, when the new voice joined them, causing him to land on top of Tsukiko.

"Mitsuki", he growled from on top of Tsukiko.

"Hm?".

"I'm gonna-", before he could finish...

"Boruto~ Get. Your. Hands. Off. Me".

He began sweating buckets. Oh shit. She was angry. And Tsukiko was never angry. Well almost. But when she did get angry... well let's just say it equalled to a Boruto in the hospital.

Tsukiko pushed him away from herself, so he rolled off of her side ways, she then stood up and began dusting herself.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!", he apologized frantically as he bowed continuously.