•5• She's Gone!

Sebastian's POV:
We tried everything, everyday, to get Y/N back but nothing worked. She never wanted to even look at me or talk to me. She would ignore me or run away. What did I do? This is our last day trying, if we can't get her back then....... She's gone.....

Claude's POV:
I walked to Y/N's room to wake her up and tell her what she's doing today. She's so precious, I want her all to myself so I could do 'things' to her. As I open the door- wait, she's not here? "Y/N?!" I call. I look everywhere in her room and the mansion, she's no where. Then there's a knock on the door.

Sebastian's POV:
I knock on the door with my master beside me. The door opens and Claude's standing there. "Hello, once again Michaelis" he says. "Yes whatever, could we just have Y/N back please" my master says. "I would but" Claude says. "But what?" My master says. "She's not here" Claude says. "What do you mean she's not here?!" My master says. She's not here? "I mean she's not here. When I left for her room, she wasn't there. I look all over the mansion and she was no where" Claude said. "So she's gone" I said. "She's might've been kidnapped or she ran away" Claude said. Will I ever see her again? I loved her....

Y/N's POV:
I woke up in a dark room tied up to a chair. "W-where am I?" I call out. "Shut up" says a voice. "Who are you?" I say. "Didn't you hear me before? I said SHUT UP!" The voice said. Then a figure walks out of the darkness. It's holding a sharp knife. It comes out into the light and the person is.... "Tonight?!"
---------------------------------------------
Turns out I was able to get a chapter up today! I also forgot to mention, yes, you already know who Tonight is but I'll explain it in the next chapter! Otay bye my bitches!