roommate

Craig pov

it was another long day of school.you know the ush.being kicked, tripped, laughed at. it happens all the time.to be honest I just stopped carrying what other people say to me.like really why don't y'all worry about your own fucking life.

I walked up to my car when I saw Jacob lip locking with some girl. he saw me and winked.what the actual fuck. I got in my car and before I started the car I had a message from someone unknown. it said 'you wanted some to.' I looked up and Jacob was smiling at me. how in the world did he get my number.I saved his number to my phone, and I know what you are thinking.you stalker why are you saying his number.well what if he asks me out and I say no because I don't know his phone number.

before going straight home I went to star bucks to get me some java.then I headed home.

I drove home to see a car I wish didn't exist.I walked inside to see Jacob talking and laughing with my dad. " um dad what is he doing here." I asked putting emphasis on the he. " well he will be staying for a while you see this is one of my old bestfriend son. him and his wife is celebrating there anniversary and is going to Japan." the actual fuck. I ran upstairs and locked the door.he can't possibly be staying with us.

I heard my.dad say something to jacob before I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.without hesitation the door swung open and Jacob was standing there smirking.I just wanted to kiss that smirk off his face.if that made any sense.

" your dad went to the store he told me to watch you." what last time I checked I was older than him.I just rolled my eyes at him and attempted to leave the room, but of course I was pushed to the bed.

" where are you going, your dad said I have to watch you."

Jacob was now on top of me with one leg on the side of me and the other between my legs." j-jacob. what are you doing."  " shhh." he pushed his legs forward making it rub on my junk.I let it a moan, but covered my mouth.he smiled and walked out of my room.

WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK.