Babe+Soccer+Mud= Interesting One-On-One Game ;D

Guten Tag fellow wattpaders! I'm really sorry for not updating a lot :( New semester has started up again so I'm getting back into the swing of things at school. Finally got down an actor for Jake. Here is the picture! Sean Faris seems to be who I was picturing in my mind's eye for Jake's spot. If anyone else has ideas for all of the cast then let me know :)

I thought that I should add in a little bit of soccer action with Jake and Kristen :)

Hope you guys enjoy

~Kaplina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are your dinners always like that?" Jake glanced over to Kristen as they walked to her room.

"Oh no, that's them being polite. Usually I just sneak into the kitchen to grab left-overs and then run up into my room. Is your mom always so suffocating?" Kristen looked over at him inquiringly.

Jake paused, thinking. "I wouldn't say suffocating. She just always pushes me. I have an older successful brother that's a CEO of some weird company. I can't even remember the name of it. But I always have to be just as successful as him. Second-best is just not ok to her."

"Damn, that must be hard." An awkward silence came between them as they stopped by her bedroom door. "Well this is my room. I'm going to quickly grab my soccer ball and change into some sweats. See you in a bit."

Kristen quickly entered her room as Jake stood in the hallway. Looking down the hallway Jake glanced at at some abstract paintings that looked like a kindergartener painted. Twiddling his thumbs Jake thought, What is taking her so long? Glancing back at her door, he opened it and quietly slipped in.

Kristen started as she turned and saw him. "Oh Jake! I didn't realize you came in." Jake's eyes slowly looked up and down her body, she was in a pair of baggy sweats and a sports bra, her shirt dangling from her hands. She blushed as his eyes paused slightly at her chest.

"I was just wondering what was taking so long." He shrugs.

"Err, well, I couldn't find my sweats right away." Kristen looked away nervously, berating herself for being so nervous. Quickly slipping her shirt on she grabbed her soccer ball raising her eyebrow at Jake's stare. "What? Don't like well used balls?"

Coughing slightly Jake responded, "let's just go outside and play."

"Sure. First one outside gets the ball!" shouted Kirsten as she ran past Jake and down the stairs.

"Hey!" shouts Jake as he starts after her, "that's not fair!"

"All is fair when there's no rules! Quit being such a girl Jake and hurry your butt down the stairs!" laughed Kristen as she watched him standing at the top of the staircase.

Shrugging, Jake hopped onto the banister and slid to the bottom. Snagging the ball from Kristen he ran out the door as her outraged voice carried over him. "You're not supposed to slide down the banister!"

"All is fair when there's no rules!" he called out childishly as she chased him out onto the lawn.

"Smartass," muttered Kristen out of breath as she caught up to him. "Ouch. You wound me Kristen," stated Jake his hand clasped over his heart, an expression of hurt on his face. "But I still won so I get the ball first!" Jake placed the ball down, making hand gestures for Kristen to back up.

 Grumbling once more, Kristen backed up, waiting for Jake to make his move. Anticipating his feign to the right she held her ground, not falling for that trademark start move of his. Mirroring his movements, she stuck to him like glue as he tried to use fancy footwork to get past her and to the net. "You're going to have to do better than that Jake if you want to get past me," taunted Kristen as she stole the ball away from him, quickly dribbling down to the end of her yard and scoring.

"Ok, you just got lucky that time Kristen. This time I'll not go as easy on you." Jake started again with the ball doing his feign to the right again only to have Kristen snatch the ball away from him again. "You're too easy to predict with that feign. You need to mix it up a little," called out Kristen as she jogged up to him after scoring another goal. This time Jake did a quick feign straight at Kristen only to deke past her to the right laughing at her startled facial expression.

Rain started to come down upon them. "Shit!!!" yelled out Jake as he slipped on the grass and landed hard on his butt. Kristen doubled over as uncontrollable  giggles escaped through her lips only to feel a tug on her ankle and came crashing down onto Jake. "Now that's not very nice Mr. Moore," breathed Kristen as she felt his body heat seeping through her now soaked clothes. "All is fair when there's no rules." Jake's husky voice filled her ears. Groaning in utter defeat Kristen lightly smacked him, "You're going to always say that now aren't you."

Jake chuckled, "Yup, and there's nothing that you girls can do about that."

"Did you just quote Mulan to me?" asked Kristen in an incredulous voice, looking down at Jake.

"I sure just did. It's a classic. Yao is priceless with some of his smartalek remarks." Jake shrugged.

Suddenly they heard a shriek. "OH-EMM-EFFF-GEE!!! HAILEY GET OVER HERE QUICK!!!"

"Tanya I swear to god that if you don't stop that horrid shrieking that makes you sound like a banshee all of your shoes will mysteriously dissappear," threatened Kristen as her and Jake scrambled up into a standing posisiton.

"Pluh-ease. You know that your father will know that you're the one behind it and you'll only get into bigger trouble than what you're already in," responded Hailey as she joined her twin at the doorway. Crossing her arms over her chest in an attempt to make her boobs look bigger than they already were she smiled brightly at Jake. "I was watching you play from out the window and you looked hot out there Jake."

Shifting uncomfortably on his feet Jake looked away from Hailey. "Err... thanks Hailey." A blush slowly creeped its way onto his cheeks.

"AWW!!! YOU'RE SOOO CUTEEE JAKEY!!!!" Squealed Tanya as she watched him go a shade redder.

Rolling her eyes skywards, Kristen grabbed Jake's arm and threw the soccer ball at the two girls standing in the doorway. They both jumped back and squealed simultaneously as a little bit of mud splattered on their legs. "I'm going to tell mother that you threw a soccer ball at us!" Tanya's voice sounded like that of a petulant child. Kristen just raised her eyebrows up and gave her the 'see if I care' look. Still with Jake in tow of her, Kristen brushed past the twins and up to her room.

Jake clearded his throat, "Ah... Kristen you can let me go now. You're kind of hurting me with that death grip of yours." Kristen let go of his arm as if it burned her. "Sorry Jake. I forget how strong I am when I get angry." She could see the red fingerprints that were left on his arm. Turning to her drawers she pulled out two over-sized tee's and located her largest and baggiest sweatpants that she could find. Handing a shirt and the pants to Jake, Kristen spoked matter of factly,  "I figured that you would want to change out of your wet clothes. I think that these will fit you." To her confusion Jake threw back his head and started laughing. "What's so funny?" Inquired Kristen as she watched Jake slowly quiet down. Still chortling Jake responded, "It's just that," he paused to let out a laugh again, "that usually it's the guys that give the girls something to wear. Not the other way around. I feel emasculated," he finished in mock horror. Walking past him Kristen punched him in the arm. "Ow! That hurt!" whined Jake.

"Men and their bloody chauvinistic views," muttered Kristen darkly as she stomped into her bathroom to change. "There's a bathroom just to the right of my room if you walk out to the hall!" Kristen shouted flippantly. "And when you give those back to me, I want them clean! God knows what you boys do in your clothes!"