Coma

Hey guys I'm sorry for the long update but here it is. Can someone please tell me how you put words in bold? If you do I'll give you a shoutout on my most papular book. And again I am sorry for the update to take long but I was sick for 5 days I had sooo much homework when I went back and you guys didn't do the goal. Hope you guys had a merry christmas!! love ya all! Read on!

This chapter is dedicated to @kiki5cat for commenting!! thanks so much keep it up!!

Bruce's pov

I'm sitting here, waiting. Waiting to see if there is going to be life or death in this building. I was always told that good things happen to good people. Why would god take her away from me. What have I ever done to deserve this? What has Willow ever done to deserve this? Right when I was deep in thought the same lady burst through a doer next to me, willows blood still on her cloak. I guess I can't really get to mad since she is trying to save willows life.

She sprints over to me, and practically yells in my face. "Willow. She.......she....... she is alive!!" she says in between pants. I can't believe it. I pop up out of my seat and bolt to the room she is in. I burst through the door hearing the nurse trying to scream out to me to stop but I don't. I run up next to Willow bit even thinking. All I can process in my mind right now is that........Willow.....she is alive....willow is not dead....she is alive.

But I could not help it notice that she had her eyes closed. She was breathing but her eyes were closed? I turn around to be met by the nurse who gave me the news. I grab her shoulders before thinking and shake her.

"WHY ARE HER EYES CLOSED?!" I scream into her face. She seems taken aback and she keeps her mouth shut.

"WHY ARE GER EYES CLOSED?!!!" I scream a bit louder.

She finally speaks "Mr.Wayne, lower your voice level. We do not want to wake up any sleeping patie-

"I DON'T GIVE A SHI- WHAT THE HECK?!" A pointy object was stabbed into my shoulder. I start to get dizzy and wobbly when I collapse to the ground.

---------------------------------------

I wake up in a chair next to Willow's bed. A plate of food next to me. I grab the food and eat it hungrily. I finish in no time. I stare at willow waiting, waiting for her to open her eyes and jump into my arms. But no, that doesn't happen. The only thing she is doing is twitching and breathing. That's all. Nothing else but that.

I kiss her soft lips forgetting what it felt like to kiss willow. She didn't move. I pulled away and sat back down in my chair starring at her once again. When I fall back asleep holding her hand.

Willows pov

I feel a soft touch on my lips what in the world was that? I don't move. It's not like I can though either. I try opening my eyes but I can't then I hear someone sit down and take my hand and rest something on my lap. What the heck is going on?! I keep trying to open my eyes or even talk or move but no I can't do anything. Why can't I move? What's going on? Who's by me? Where am I?

Whole bunch of questions fly through my head. Question after question. I barely know where to start. Then my eyes burst open. Well at least I can move my eyes. right? I try and move but I can only move my fingers that are being held on tightly to. I look at the person holding into my hand. Who in the world is this?

Then the mysterious person wakes up from sleeping and smiles brightly and hugs me tightly.

I'm so confused. Is all I can think right now. Why is this attractive man hugging me? I try talking but I can't.

"Willow! Your awake I can't believe it?" the man says.

I raise an eyebrow at him. I try to find words to talk and they finally come out.

"Who is willow?" I ask confused.

His smile is wiped right off his face just like that.

"Willow.....wi-wi-willow is your name." he says.

I wait for him to speak.

"Don't you remember anything?" he asks.

"What do you mean? Who are you? where am I? What's going on? Why can't I move?" I am throwing out questions like no tomorrow.

He just stares at me blankly.

I feel really bad this person must really care about me which I don't get why?

Then a memory comes back suddenly.

"Bruce." is all I can say. He looks up at me with hope all over his face. But I don't remember what he looks like.

"Joker."

"Batman"

"Harley."

"Poison ivy."

"Blaze."

"Me."

"Batgirl."

Such a short chapter I know it sucks but I had to update next chapter will be longer I hope. And next chapter is supposed to have the special part since you guys did your challenge. Sorry it's short. Oh and I have next chapter done just I'm going to make a challenge again, here it is:

5 comments

5 votes (looking at the comments more than votes)

Thanks to all who votes and comments!!!!! Hope ya guys are enjoying my book! Any ideas are handy.

-Bookwriterlover02