➳ Chapter Ten: A New Side (1.0)

Gif of Zach

"If you ever meet someone who makes your life flow easier and makes you laugh a lot keep them, that's all you need."

-therealsydshady (Tumblr)

Chapter Ten: Midnight Drives

Leviticus's Point of View

"Levi, we have to get going. We're gonna be late for the party," Brett yells out to me as I continue my routine of punches. From the spot I'm in he's jumping on his heels while clutching on his phone like a hyper bunny.

I pretend to ignore him because I can. I continue doing my series of punches until I hear a yell, instantly making me pause my workout. "Get your ass out of here, Blackwell. It's fucking annoying to see you every day," Sebastian, aka Baz, the owner of The Jungle, screams over to me from the front desk.

"It wasn't great for me too to see you every day, Baz." I unwrap the tape along my wrists before sliding off my black and red gloves. Sweat slides down my arms and I probably smell like shit at the moment.

I take a gulp from my water bottle before hitting the showers. Eventually, once I finish I wear a heather gray t-shirt along with my jean jacket. My hair is still wet, but I don't really give a fuck.

Once I leave the showers, Brett is leaning at one of the walls impatiently. "Can we leave now? Jackie's waiting for me and it's getting really annoying waiting for you bastards."

Zach, who is finally here, says, "Sorry man, I didn't know you were that whipped."

I zip up all of my clothes and my gloves into my duffle bag completely minding my business until I listen in on Zach's conversation.

"I heard that our famous Scarlett is coming to the party," Zach tells Brett who looks surprised.

"That sounds weird. She never goes to these things," Brett gasps.

"Apparently, she was forced by Evie. I also heard from Evie that she brought that friend. What's his name again? Is it Caleb?" Once I heard that my fingers clasped into a grip, and I pull the two by their collars before saying.

"Let's go."

♢♢♢♢

These types of parties always remain with these three words. Crowded. Alcohol. Fucking loud. Nevermind, it is actually four words.

The pulsating music always seems to get me on my nerves, the people pushing me around makes me want to punch them, and the endless amounts of alcohol make me want to get drunk.

But it's different now.

As Brett, Zach, and I enter the mansion, a bunch of shrieks hit our ears causing me to roll my eyes. This again.

"They're here!" A girl wearing a skimpy bikini yells out to the whole crowd.

Although there are a bunch of girls crowded around me, I'm only searching for the girl with messy brown hair, round glasses, and a sarcastic personality. She's probably wearing an ugly sweater for all I care, but she probably is looking pretty damn good in it.

"Hey, Blevi Lackwell. Get your head out of your ass your princess is waiting, " Zach smirks as we stand in the kitchen.

"If you speak one more time, a black eye is not the only thing you'll be getting, " I threaten.

I wonder throughout the entire house, and I don't see her anywhere. Brett's already found Jackie and Zach's found his closest bottle of whiskey, but she can't be found. The music still surrounded the air until a loud crash comes out from the kitchen.