Chapter one)) Party Invites & Pens

Introduction
Hey my name is Kayla I'm 17 . I like to go to parties drink and hook up with guys, when you read this you'll think "damn this girl is a hoe"
Well to all you dumbasses I'm actually really responsible if you know me pretty well . I'm one of the girls you'll see at a party that can beat anyone at bear pong , hold my friends hair next to a toilet and still get to school on time and do work . I'm a nice girl , I've never had a boyfriend even though I get hit on a lot , to be honest most of the guys at my school are dogs , or some are nice and the biggest fuck boys of all time the Dolan twins I'm say more about them but I'm gonna tell you my day when my life with them starts off .

Kayla p.o.v
So I wake up to my annoying alarm to be greeted that it's Monday and that it's 5:50 .
Great I have half an hour to get ready,
I get up and brush my teeth and check social media , after that I picked my outfit, I wore a maroon long sleeve, black pants, and put on black boots . I put on my makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail , grab my bag , charger , wallet and keys and drive to school .  When I get to school I have 20 minutes until I can go to class. 
"Hey bae." said my friend Jessy.
We like to call each other those names like we're dating it's an inside joke .

"Hey babe " I said While pushing her .

"Hey are you coming over to my place
later?" She said while going on her phone .

"Yah ".  I said . hey  did you see Ethan he was making out with that bitch Mackenzie ". She said with an annoyed tone . Ok let me explain; Mackenzie is like the hoe of our school, not lying . She gets on so many guys especially with nerds so she can get homework . And think about how many guys she's blown to get homework . Ok back to my story .
"Guess that means she's found another guy to cheat on ." I said while me and jessy laugh our heads off
Bell rings
"K see you in math jess bye 👋🏽." I said while she walks to class . 

I walk to math class when Grayson stares at my ass and says to Ethan, ''damn look at that ass eth." He says with a smirk 😏.

"Damn your right I'd hit that ." He said while that both laugh .

I just ignore them and run to class . I sit next to my friend Julie who's snap chatting my friend Rowan .

"Hey Kayla  how was your weekend?" She says.

"Ugh fine I guess ." I said while playing with my hair . Ethan walks into class with his friends Cameron and Arron. Ethan winks at me and I flip him off .

"Well looks like we have a feisty one here."He says while his friends laugh and sit down.
Of course he sits behind me but I just ignore it .

"Okay class I know your all probably tired and so am I. so do whatever you want for this period and next since Mrs . MacArthur is out on a meeting right now . " He says while he sits down and goes on his phone . My friends Victoria and Jenn sit I front of me and Julie . They do their homework and go on their phone , I take my phone out and go play some games and then someone taps my shoulder . It's Ethan. I ignore him and he taps me again,
"what ?" I ask, While I go on my phone .  

"Hey princess you got a pen ." He says while smirking .

"Yah ." I hand him a pencil and he gives me a wink . I turn around and go back on my phone .
Ethan p.o.v
When I looked at her she had beautiful hair and nice body . Wow did I just say that I don't give girls feelings I just kiss them and fuck them I'm basically a fuckboy .
But she's different then those other girls , she has beautiful hair like the night and nice brown eyes . She's beautiful maybe I should invite her to my party ?

End of chapter

K this was the first chapter of my book I hope you like it yes . This is a fan fic but I wanted to try this out I'll try to post more but for now here's my first chapter .
Till next time
Peace and love ❤️ 🤘🏽🖖🏽 ✌🏽️

~Bella~