Summer Part 1

*Cara's P.ov*
So my aunt and uncle just gave me a crap tonne of money so I've decided to by a crap tonne of energy drinks for me , Brooke, Alfie and Isaac. Lately Mason has been kind of ignoring me. Maybe if I send him a pic of me in my new crop top he might reply.
I get down to the park and only Brooke and Alfie are there, they told me that Issac went home because he was bored, even though his girlfriend was there which is not that strange for Isaac. I said hi and announced that I had energy drinks , suddenly Alfie ran over to me at the speed of light. I carefully handed him the blue energy drink and watched him zoom back over to the swing where he was previously sitting.
I walked over to the other swing and handed Brooke her drink, she then went on about how her boyfriend, Isaac, was acting rather strange as he barely even kissed her today , while any other day they would be playing a game of tonsil tennis every two seconds basically.
After a while of talking and drinking energy drinks , we got bored and decided to call Mason. Alfie took the phone for a few minutes to talk to Mason in private, Brooke and I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about. When Alfie came back with the phone, he told us to go over to call for Mason. I definitely did not object to doing this as I still very much liked Mason and had just had my first smooch with him the day before.