Haunted Hotel

IMPORTANT: This will have a SEQUEL. Pls read the AU note at the bottom for explanations. :)

When you're in a dorm together with six other stupid brats, on a painfully boring summer, what would you do?

Of course, go ghost hunting.

Jin sighed as he listened to the loud chatter of his friends-slash-dormmates-slash-babies.

"So... you met this guy in a convenience store?" Tae Excitedly asked Jungkook.They were in the living area and Jungkook was talking about his encounter with this certain young man about the same age as him.

"I didn't really know that place because it was my classmate who brought me there. We went into this convenience store to buy some food and while my classmate was paying at the cashier, I met this boy. He talked about this certain haunted abandoned hotel and told me to check it out."

Tae clapped his hand in excitement. "Let's go there!"

The others agreed and became very excited as well, except for one though.

Hoseok's face was pale and he was shaking his head. No. He's definitely not agreeing with this insanity.

"Guys! What if something happens to us?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin chuckled as he back-hugged his most favorite person on Earth and best friend, Yoongi. "Awww, you're such a killjoy," he said.

Namjoon, the 'dad' of the group, patted poor Hoseok's back. "Don't worry, we'll all be together anyway."

The room became noisy once again as everyone spoke about their own opinion. Then, with a bored expression, Taehyung complained, "It's so boring here! Let's go now!"

Jin clicked his tongue, unimpressed. "Finish your laundry first, Kim Taehyung!"

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Jungkook couldn't keep his excitement when their car finally arrived in front of the hotel. On the other hand, Hoseok, who was the universal scaredy cat, paled at the view of the imposing hotel.

It was a very big building with five stories. It got moss all over it and everything about it spoke of a building that was once filled with grandeur and beauty. It was already past ten pm and the darkness only made the hotel look a lot creepier.

Namjoon fished his phone and took pictures as the seven of them went out of the car.

"I researched about this place. It used to have a lot of customers, until a fire ate the whole place up. The owner rebuild it and tried to recapture it's fame, but was unable to do so. He got insane and the employees decided to leave one by one. There were rumours that the owner died inside the hotel, or rather, committed suicide inside the hotel," Namjoon said while snapping pictures here and there.

Jimin tightened his grip on Yoongi's shirt, in which Yoongi decided to wrap his arms around the younger to comfort him. The two were huddled together the whole time.

The seven of them finally decided to enter the said hotel.

When they opened the huge front door, a strong cold wind gushed out and they all shivered.

"This is so cool!" Taehyung remarked. "Good thing you met that guy in that convenience store, Kookie."

Jungkook smiled as he bumped shoulders with his silly boyfriend. "Psh, I'm just a genius, that's all."

Jin cleared his throat to get everybody's attention.

"We are ghost hunting, but we don't want anyone getting lost or tripping. So hold hands everybody! Faster, faster!" he barked at them.