Party?

Three weeks have passed since Asher gave me my "surprise." Nothing has happened since then, nothing out of the ordinary, anyways.

 Uhg. I mentally sighed in exasperation and threw my diary down on my bed, having all of two sentences written on the page. I can't think of anything to write. My life has become unbarringly boring. Mid-terms have been happening all this past week and I have done nothing but study, sleep, eat, and test. I have barely even seen Jess and Asher this week! We pass each other in the halls, sit next to each other in classes--well, at least Jess and I do. The only contact I have had with Asher was when Mrs. Clayton paired us up to study together. Fun boyfriend-girlfriend bonding time, right there...

So right now I just sit on my bed, and stare at the nearly empty page of my diary, trying to get words to magically appear out of my hand, through the pen, and then onto the page.

 Jess and Asher are supposed to be here any minute to take my to a party at Jesslyn's cousins house, but they have yet to show up. I'm beginning to think that they have just forgot about me when I here a tap on my window, and then look over to see Jesslyns head wobbling outside of it. You see, my bedroom is on the second level of our house, so Jess is standing on the branch of a tree so that she can get into my bedroom. I rush over to the window and gently pull it upon, trying not to make any noise that might disturb my mother.

"Hey Girly," She grunted while hoisting herself up over my window sill. After about three minutes of struggling, she finally managed to get her skinny self into my room. "So," she put her arms out beside her and started spinning in a circle, showing me her fabulous outfit for the party. She is wearing a short, tight, gold sparkly tank-top dress that stops in the middle of her thighs and complements her curvy figure. The gold sequin’s flash and shine in the light as she spins and really brings out the color in her hazel eyes and tanned skin. Her hair is in a blow out type style and her eyes are surrounded by gold eye shadow and black eyeliner. She looks amazing, and her outfit is amazing. Her outfits are all ways amazing, though, when she wants them to be, "What do you think?"

"Fabulous! Extraordinary! Stunning, Magical, Gorgeous, Terr--"

"Alright! I get it! Please, stop with the words!" She cut me off in the middle of me saying 'Terrific.'

"Oh, and Thanks." She flashed me a smile and then strutted off into my bathroom to fix her hair, or her makeup, or maybe she just likes bathrooms?

My clothes fail in comparison. Okay...not really. My dress is absolutely beautiful also...because Jess picked it out. My dress is a tank top dress that is skin tight and as short as Jesslyn's. (Jess made me wear it...) The silver and black in it meet at marks that remind me of sharks teeth in the back, and the blue meets with the black in the front. Its shiny and sparkly and absolutely beautiful. The small black straps criss-cross in the back, and the dress makes my body look like it has curves like Jesslyn's.

"Hey beautiful," A smile can clearly be heard in his voice, his loving, lovely voice that always makes my heart stop for a few seconds whenever I hear it.

I turn on my heel and come face to face with Asher. I smile my special smile that I reserve just for him and rise up on my tip-toes so that I can receive a quick kiss from my boyfriends lips

"Hi Asher," I respond, with love and a smile clearly in my voice. I'm sure I have mentioned just how incredible Asher's looks are, but tonight...they are multiplied by 10. His blond hair is styled just perfectly so that it looks as if he just ran his fingers through it this morning and it turned out perfect. His shirt is of a light blue, which really brings out the color in his eyes. His outfit is not stunning, its normal, but it just looks so put together and so, what’s the word, snazzy on him. Wait, snazzy? What the heck...that makes him seem gay. No, trust me, he's not gay. My smile changed to a sly grin as I thought that and Asher's faced changed from loving, to confusion.