Chapter 13

Draco sagged in the chair, panting, until quiet coughs brought him around and made him open his eyes. He couldn't help groaning as he caught sight of Potter, choking slightly but still with Draco's cock in his mouth, still licking the dribbling come that ran down to soak Draco's pubic hair and slid over Potter's chin. Draco's hand had lost its strength, no longer gripping the rope tightly, which meant that he wasn't forcing Potter to do anything — Potter licked him clean because he wanted to. A whimper escaped him and Potter must have misinterpreted, thinking it was time to move away. With a long lick and a pop, he released Draco's cock and straightened, looking up at Draco. He stared at him without blinking for a couple of moments before he looked away and wiped his mouth and chin with his sleeve. A blush tinted his cheeks, somewhat belatedly, in Draco's opinion, but his voice was steady when he spoke.

"Um," Potter began and looked up at Draco through his eyelashes. "I'm still confused."

Draco frowned, his sluggish brain unable to process Potter's words.

"About my sexuality," Potter added helpfully.

"Oh." Draco blinked, thinking that it was a perfect opportunity to make fun of Potter by pointing out that when you licked another man's cock with that much enthusiasm you were definitely gay, but that would have been unwise if Potter's persistent confusion meant Draco would get more spectacular orgasms. "So you want —?"

"I think I'd know for sure if you let me . . ." Potter searched for words for a moment and then concluded, "Fuck you."

Draco almost choked on his own tongue. Potter seemed displeased by that reaction, but he didn't say anything, merely waited for Draco to speak.

It took Draco awhile to find his voice. "I'm sad to say that in that case, this experiment has failed. Find yourself another test subject."

Potter scrunched up his nose and rose up on his knees. He gripped Draco's hips, curved his spine and peered up at Draco's face, now dangerously close to Potter's.

"But I'm rather satisfied with this particular test subject," Potter claimed, cocking his head, in that enticing way that made it look as though he was offering his lips for a kiss.

Merlin, Potter was flirting with him, and it was working — Draco's cock bravely expressed interest and Draco's hand flew to Potter's face. His thumb brushed a tiny speck of semen clinging to the corner of Potter's lips. Potter kissed the tip of his thumb and in that one bright second Draco was ready to say yes. But the moment passed and Draco was left feeling nothing but terror. How did he end up in this mess? He could hardly remember the trail of his thoughts that convinced him this was a good idea earlier. What Potter asked for was too much, too soon, Draco couldn't agree to it. Too soon. That sounded as though Draco planned to turn the experiment into something that would last longer. Though, if Potter was crushing on him then that was an option. A terrifying option that made Draco's heart pound, threatening to burst out of his chest.

Panicking, he opened his mouth to snarl at Potter and tell him that he would most certainly never agree to let Potter push something in his bloody arse, but what he said was, "I can't." It sounded miserable and regretful to his own ears.

"Hmm." Potter adopted a pensive look. "What about all those men you slept with during your Slytherin pursuits of carnal pleasures?"

Bloody git. Potter was well aware that Draco had been lying about that, but it didn't stop him from using it when the opportunity arose.

"I topped, obviously."

Potter's lips twitched. "Really? But you're so . . ." Potter squinted at him speculatively. "Blond."