PROLOGUE

Sneak.... Peak....

"No, Max! You are wrong. It doesn't take million years to fall in love. It just happened in a minute second and before I know I am deeply in love with you". I paused. I need to get this out of my chest. "Enough of this hide and seek! I am done with hiding!". Tears fell down to my cheeks as he stared at me, with love in his eyes.

"You can't love me Li. I am-".

"Loving you is my choice. Not yours. Actually, you know what, it's not even a choice, I fell in love with you and-and I can't help it!". My voice came out louder than needed. All the frustration pent up in me started coming out. "It's like you never loved me. It's like I am the only one who is stupidly in love with you!".

"No. No, no, no Li! Don't say that". He came to me quickly holding my face in between his palms making me look at him. I closed my eyes to clear my blurry vision to see him clearly, which caused the tears in my eyes to fall down more. He wiped them gently with his fingers. "You know how much I love you".

"Then why is me, having name, fame and status bothering you so much, when they don't bother me. I don't care who you are. I am in love with you and I want the world to know that you love me too". My voice held determination. He leant down and kissed my forehead.

"Li.... My Li. You can't. I am just a chauffeur and a bodyguard".

Max Arnold, an ex-military man, leading his life normally now. He is no billionaire, but he sure has a heart, which gave to her. The one person he ever loved. The one person who has control over him. The one person whom he left cowardly. His beautiful Li. Or the way he says. My Li.

She treasured his heart while he broke hers. He regrets it everyday. His insides clench with disgust at himself for leaving her like that. He still craves for her everyday to see her and touch her. Even after seven years, she had that much of control over him. He treasures those seven days that he ever spent with her. Every moment, every second.

He watches her everyday. How can he not, when she appears on news papers, TV and social media. No one ever knew about them. He can reach to any day he want. She may be angry, but he will make sure to convince her, but he didn't want to disgrace her status by her being with him.

Lianne Morrison, an ex-model, successful, famous, beautiful, single, warm and confident, business woman. Everyone think that nothing can ever break this woman. None know that she is already broken. By the one person that she ever loved Max. She just wish to see him once. Only once.

But fate or destiny or whatever it is, made them face each other again, stand in front of each other.

The heart break, the distance, the hurt, the pain.... the love. Everything might take a toll. But still, love is the strongest one of all of these. This time will he let her go or will he hug her tightly to stop her if she decides to run away?

Lianne Morrison

Max Arnold

© All Rights Reserved

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

Please give this story a chance. It is different from all the stories that you might have read on Wattpad, that I can gaurantee.

♫SHARE, VOTE and COMMENT♫