Chapter 1

"How are you feeling?" My mother questioned, I could hear the hesitation in her voice.

Anything could set me off these days.

"I'm fine." I answered coolly.

"Are you alright?" I thought for a moment before answering feeling my way from the bed to the window ceil.

"No but I will be." I heard my mother sigh quietly.

"You should go outside today, it's really nice out there, a bit of sunshine'll do you good."

I scoffed at the thought why could'nt I just be left alone.

"How does that sound love?" I turned to face my mother the best I could.

"Well let's see mum, it's a beautiful day outside and I can't even see it. So no I'm perfectly fine where I am."

As rude as that was I didn't care I was angry at the world and I was sick of people treating me like I was made of glass.

I heard footsteps and a door close telling me that my mother had left.

I put my hands on the window and took off my sunglasses. I began to squint my eyes in a desperate attempt to see.

I so desperatly needed to see something anything, I wanted it so bad.

"Fuck!" I screamed smacking the window making a loud tap.

"What happened?" My mother rushed out as I assume ran through the door.

"I'm sick of this, I'm sick of the darkness, I'm sick of wearing glasses, I'm sick of this stupid hospital and I'm fucking sick of this stupid stick!" I yelled throwing my stick at the window.

My breathing became fast and uneven as I felt a panic attack begin.

My mother immediently rushed to my side and threw her hands around me as I fell to my knees tears streaming down my face.

"I hate it mum, I hate it." I cried into her shoulder.

"I know sweetie, I know." She whispered soothingly running her fingers through my hair.

That was my third breakdown in a matter of 4 days.