Chapter 1: Daily life.

I stepped silently, no noise, a cat in the night. I could hear the heavy breathing of the lightning nin. He dropped the dead body on the ground. It was another ninja.

I took in a deep breath before growing chains from my wrists. I stepped out from the shadows and he threw a kunai at me, which I dodged with ease.

"I'm guessing, from the diamond eyes, and clan mark on your cheek, your an Akira descendant," he said. "You guess correctly. Any guesses what I do?" I asked him.

He stayed silent. "Assassinate!" I yelled, and I jumped up in the air, flipping a few times.

I threw my chains over this mans neck, and tightened them. He was choking. He reached for his pouch but I chained his wrist, and waited for his body to eventually go limp.

 It did. Another successful mission.

I frowned slightly, still feeling that sting in the right of my heart, the one that remnds me I just killed someones son.

 It didn't take me long to return to the village since I was barely even on the border of the land of fire. I took the long way around, therefore avoiding the old Akira compound.

I walked to the Hokage's office, the dead body? I dragged that behind me. I opened the door, without knocking, Lord Hokage was used to this.

He sat at his desk, 2 of the 3 sand nin turned to look at me, a girl with 4 blonde spiky pony tails, and a huge fan on her back, a boy with red markings and cat ears, and something that to me, looked like a mummy on his back, and a boy who didn't turn, I could only see a gourd, and his red hair.

I flopped the dead body onto the Hokage's desk. "Another successful mission I see Akira," he said.

I nodded with a grin, "Yah," I replied, keeping my eyes on the Hokage. "Any more?" I asked him. "Eh? that was your 5th assassination this week!" he exclaimed. 

"I know," I replied. He sighed and looked at me sternly. "Go and find Anko, I need to speak to the two of you." I nodded and turned, still ignoring the sand nin.

"Yo Anko," I screamed into my ear peice, standing at the door. "Yeah?" She asked. "Where you at?" I asked, Lord Hokage rolled his eyes. 

"Speak english please," he said. "Where are you?" I asked again. "At the bar," she answered."Figures," I smirked.

"What'd you say!?" she asked. I didn't answer, I chakra transported to the bar, and grabbed anko's shoulder. She attempted to flip me over, but I ripped my hand away. "Stop doing that!" She exclaimed. "Lord Hokage wants to see us," I said. 

She placed a hand on my shoulder, and attempted to chakra transport to the Hokage's tower, instead we ended up outside it. "Meh, let's walk," she suggested as I glared at her. I followed and walked past the sand nin I saw before. The red head was at the back of the three.

I walked past him. As I did, I turned my head back, not expecting him to do the same, but he did. His head whipped around the other way immediately. 

"You wanted to see us, Lord Hokage-sama?" Anko asked as we walked into his office. "Yes, the time has come. The chunin exams are close. I have called all chunin and 3 sensei here. And I would like you, Anko, to run the 2nd exam, and Akira, the 3rd."

My eyes widened and I grinned largely. "Really?" I giggled. he smiled and nodded. "Yes!" I squealed jumping on Anko.

"OK, be calm Akira," Lord Hokage said. I grinned. "Please, find Konohamaru-"

"And assassinate him?" I joked.

Lord Hokage glared, but it turned into a slight smile. "Just, fetch him for me."