Explaination

*Sara's P.O.V*

"Sara. Where are you?" my brother called.

"In here! I'll be out in a s-," I hit my head on the top shelf, "son of a b-"

"Hey! Our mother wasn't a bitch," my brother smirked.

"Oh hush. You know what I ment," I argued back.

"I know, I know. Don't get so defensive."

"Lewliet, I wasn't being defensive."

"For the millionth time, call me L."

"Whatever, Lewliet." I smirked.

He scowled at me. I started laughing because since we're twins, I tend to picture him with my features. Longish, black, spiked hair with blue bangs and colorful streaks. Oh, and big boobs.

He stared at me strangely. "What are you laughing at?"

"You with boobs," I smirked.

"What the...."

"Night!"

I ran off to my bedroom before he could ask me why I had said that. As I layed on my bed, I started thinking about me and L's past.

L and I had been in an orphanage since we were three years old. Our mother had died a year before and our father died shortly after. Social Services put us in the orphanage because there were no other living family members to take us in. The orphanage is where I met my best friend Kaliana. She was a fairly pretty girl, with long black hair and red bangs. We all got out of the orphanage when we were fourteen. Now, two years later, we have everything we ever wanted. A home, food, and a job. The only thing that was missing was our mother and father.

*********************

So this is my first fan fic :3 It was cowritten by my friend Kat A.K.A mylifeuncutable ! We came up with this story in P.E XD so just leave a comment if you want us to continue writing!:3 Thanks!

~Jonnie