Louis and Meredith?

Maddie's P.O. V

I watched my father flutter his eyes open.

"Maddie!" He croaked

I ran to him, "Daddy?"

"What happened?"

I told him everything, and then I slowly transitioned into the part where the boys haven't picked up their phones or came.

"Dad I need a mum. I....." How would I tell my dad that I met someone that want to legally become my mother?

"Meredith what's to adopt me legally and co-parent with you." I said quickly, but then slowly added," And I want her to become the mother I never had."

His eyes became wide. He shook his head, "What if it doesn't work? She'll be able to take you from me. I don't like it Madison." I sighed.

"Dad I need someone to take care of me when I'm in need, someone to talk to, someone to pick out my outfits, that's where I need a mum. Meredith, we instantly clicked, she is the mum I never had. She's been taking care of me since my uncles haven't come. She has a child, Zola. She knows what she's doing, and she has a husband. I need someone else; I need a mum!" I tried to say calmly.

Meredith came through the door, seeing my father was awake she slowly walked towards me. A tear fell down my cheek and she wiped it smiling down on me.

"Mr. Tomlinson, I see Maddie's told you. She needs a mom. I know I can be a great one for her. Frankly, it's her choice to add me to her family. You may have had more time with her but, we instantly connected, and I know that she is another addition to my family. She is my daughter too. I just know it." Meredith said kindly. I hugged her digging my head deep in her chest. She rubbed my back soothingly.

"Meredith, call a social worker. Maddie, call your uncles form my phone." Dad ordered. I smiled up at Meredith, my mother.
She kissed my cheek and left. I grabbed my dad's phone and rang my family, they picked up.

"Louis!" Zayn said.

"Nope Maddie, you remember the niece you have here alone? Anyways we need you at the hospital quickly."

"Maddie-" he didn't say anymore because I hung up.

20 minutes later and before me stood the whole family and the social worker. Meredith stood there signing the papers needed for her to become my mother. And dad signed the papers declaring they were co-parenting and they both have legal rights to me. After that he signed the discharge papers.

"Mommy can is stay with you tonight and meet Zola?" I asked.

"Yes of course you can hon. She's been very excited!" Mom said smiling down at me. I returned the smile.

"We just have to stop be the house to get some of my clothes is that ok mom?"
I asked

"Yea that's fine we can go right now if you want, I'm officially off, Derek and I can go with you and that after that get some dinner and watch movies!" She exclaimed.

I smiled even bigger if I could. This was my new family.

I was now officially Maddie Grey Tomlinson. And I loved it that way.