I Get Around

(Samantha POV)

Well, I am with Roc right now and we riding to this party we about to turn up on so many levels. Well while we driving my favorite song comes on 2pac- I Get Around (that song help me write this ) well I started to sing along with the song and Roc was nodding his head singing along with me. We finally pulled up and Roc got out and opened my door I swear he can be so sweet at times. We walk in, and the party is live as fuck bitches twerking and doing the red nose and all that ratchet shit. Well I am going to go smoke a blunt with Roc be right back I don't normally smoke but when I do I smoke loud hehe get it that chimerical nevermind no type of sense of humor like I said I will be back .

(Roc POV)

Well, samie looking fine as hell tonight I just want to fuck her TMI sorry bout that. Its just "All that grace, all that face, all that body. Just makes me want to party" and maybe a little more than just party. I need to make my move before some random nigga try an take her from me. I don't know what's going on but I can't get her out of my mind I even dream about her. I pictured me and her getting out of SC and moving some where safe and graceful and me putting it down until she screams out "RO-C I-M B-OUT T-O C-UMM" and going even longer after she cum. I want her to have my child. "Damn, I think I am falling for Samie"

(Samantha POV)

I look over and see Roc all sad looking and stuff. So I walk over to him and ask wassup with him by the way he looks so cute when he sad even tho its not a good thing but yea. I finally reach him and ask him what's wrong he looks up so fast and says 'We need to go home now' so he grabs my hand and pulls me along with him and we walk to the car and get in. I wasn't really mad that we left we were there for an hour I was getting sleepy. but get the feeling someone is looking at me and it was Roc just looking at me with his big brown eyes. Then I ask 'what's wrong Roc?' he replied and said 'I will tell you when we get home'.

(Roc POV)\

So when we got in the car I heard her say something I didn't ask for her to repeat the question I just said 'tell you when we get home' she nodded and looked out the window.

(Both POVs)

{28mins later} Samantha Jackson = SJ and Chresanto August = CA

SJ : CHRESANTO AUGUST TELL ME WHAT IS WROUNG RIGHT NOW!

CA: I am scared to tell you I don't know how you will act towards me.

SJ: I will not act different no matter what you tell me your my family Roc. *sits next to him*

CA: *kiss her passionately* he pull away and says I loved you since I 1st meant you that's why when you told me what your father did to you I got so mad because I wanted to be your first and your father took it and I wanted to be the 1st at everything  and also the last baby I want to marry.

SJ: *crying* I love ou so much ROC

This part is very nasty hope my TM freaks love it.

(Roc POV)

I kissed her so hard with so much love. I began ripping her crop top and removing her bra. I began to suck on her boobs she moaned so loud I bet the neighbors could probably hear it. I began making my way to her pants un-doing them I start to kiss her stomach softly she is moaning as I do so. I finally go down I hear her scream out my name in pleusregan to rub it back and forth she is now screaming at the top of her lungs I just cant get past the part that she is screaming my name uhh I want to make her scream till the am so I begin to un buckle my pants and she laughs my size and says ' You ain't bout to break my walls nigga' and she starts getting up I laugh and say 'chill I will go slow for you babe' she looks at me scared and lays back down I simply smile because I am about to make the most beautifies woman on the planet scream and cry out my name from pleasure.