What's Going On?

I groan and roll out of bed, knowing what was going to come. School. Again. Does this ever stop?!

My younger sister, Molly, comes around the corner, shouting, "OH MY GOD AMY TOMORROW IS HALLOWEEN!!!" I sigh. "Yes. Molly. I know." I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower

                                         **********************************************************

I grab my iPod and phone. "Bye mom!" I shout, running out the door to catch up with my friend, Katlyn. "You don't have to do these things, Amy." She says. "Do what things?" "Fix all of the answers on my test." Oops. "That's what friends are for?" I try. She sighs and looks at me. "Is there something bothering you?" "No..." I sigh and look at my feet.

"Amy. I can tell you're lying. I know you." Katlyn says. I look at the woods. "I was invited to a party, but I'm not sure I can trust the people who invited me." She gives me a look. "Who?" "Daniel and Marissa." I sigh. "So you can trust guys, but not them?" I give her a shut up look. "Do you even know who they really are? I'm sure they're sweet people." "I can't believe you just said that. These are the people who bullied you so horribly that you had to come to me for help. Me! The girl that all girls hate." "Almost all." "Same thing!"

My phone rings. Thank you, David. "Hey, Amy? You coming to that party tonight?" I hear Jonah's voice ring. "Why the hell do you have David's phone? And, yes. I am." I reply harshly. "One, I was going to call Aaliyah, but I saw you in his contacts, and two, good." He says. "I'll see you at school. And give her a break, man. She's not going to say yes any time soon." I say, hanging up. "Okay, that was harsh. Even for you." Katlyn says.

I sigh and walk up to the bus stop. There's a breeze, so I pull up my hood. "Amy!" I hear David's voice. I try my best to ignore him, but I can't. I see a shadow, blink, and it's gone. "Hmm." "Amy!" David snaps me awake. "Hmm? Oh, hi." I say meekly. I have a cold, so my throat hurts like hell. "Hey, you okay?" He asks me. "Yeah. My throat hurts like hell though." I get out. There are footsteps and Alice is there. Great. Just. Freakin'. Great.

~~~~~~~~

A/N So, I've had this idea for a while now. Tell me what you guys think! Credit to my friends for letting me use their names for this story!! Okay, thank you for reading!