Hear Me (My Own Story Behind That Song)

• Dedicated to Lee Donghae

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE FUTURE READERS OF MY WALANJO LETTER FOR SOMEONE. You can also vote if yah want. That would be an inspiration for me. :)) This is not a story. This is one of my nothing-so-important-letters for Aiden. JEONGMAL GOMAWOYO for those who read this. Highly Appreciated. *punasluha* :""">

[>] Hear Me (Repeat Forever) 

Composed by Ate Denny / HaveYouSeenThisGirl and Sang by Ate Kathryn 

VIDEO ON TE SIDE! :) ---------------------------------------------------------------->

Since the day I've heard this song, it never left my pounding heart. Everytime I hear this song, it makes me want to sing along. It's been my favorite song coz every single word from the lyrics of this song means everything to me and I dedicate this song to someone whom I can't be with forever coz it's so impossible. Just like Ate Momoxhien in the story, I'm also head over heels with a star icon. He's so popular all over the universe and he has millions of fans. The only difference is that Ate Momo came to know her idol in person and she had been together with him. Unlike me, he's so million miles away. We're oceans apart. Right now, I can't be with him coz it's so impossible but I'm doing my best so that just like Ate Momo, I can be with that idol of mine whom I love from the start. To that special someone, please HEAR this song and listen to every word coz it's what I wanted to say to you since day 1 until now.  As what the last phrase state, THIS HEART WILL ALWAYS SAY THAT I LOVE YOU. I love you Hubby.

Here it goes ..

HOY DONGHAE!

Hey there, can I pass by a hundred times in front of you

At least that way you might notice me that I exist.

Can I? even if I pass by in front of you a thousand times already, you’ll never notice me. I want to be there where you can see me, where you can notice that I also exist here on Earth. That’s the art of DEDMATOLOGY? How I wish you’ll notice me..

But then can I also smile at you

So you can smile back at me

I’ve done this a countless times already. Maybe I can’t do this in person because we’re not that close in terms of distance. We’re oceans apart and miles away. But still I smile at you whenever I see you on pictures and on TV. I always caught myself smiling just a sight of you through media.  Someday, I’ll have this opportunity to face you and offer you the best smile that only you can make do that. How I wish if I smile, you smile also.

Hey, hey listen. I have something to say

You’re smile makes me happy

You’re voice makes me sing, sing, sing

Exactly. You smile I smile. When you’re happy, I’m also happy. Your happiness is my happiness as well. Whenever I hear your voice, I just can’t help but smile. You’re voice is already my favorite sound. And whenever I hear you sing, it feels like you’re singing a song for me. It’s giving me PVCs.

I’ve been always looking at you from afar, trying to catch your attention

But you’re surrounded by many that no matter what I do I always end up here

Looking and dreaming for you

It’s been three years since the day I knew you. I know you through media and I’m dying to see you in person. I’m always looking at you from here. I always search for latest news and pictures of yours whenever I browse the internet. I tweet you just to remind you to take good care of yourself but then you don’t seem to notice it. I’m so invisible in you life. You’re a star so no wonder lots of people are surrounding you, some of them hate you but most of them adore you. You’re surrounded by so many people that no matter what I do, you’ll never notice me. You’ll never even know that someone like me exist in the life surrounding you. I always end up looking at you from where I am right now. Just like a girl looking up the sky to stare at the most beautiful star in her life and always wish that that star would come down and make all her dreams come true.

Unheard feelings I can’t bear anymore

What should I do for you to hear them?

I think I need a loudhailer for you to hear me

To hear me what I’m saying

I’ve been like this for three years already. I always shout to the world how much I like you and how much I love you but still I’m left unheard. Why am I so voiceless? There are times that I want to bump my head on the wall so in that way I can forget what I feel for you but I guess, forgetting my feelings for you is one of the toughest things I ever encounter in my whole existence. It’s just so impossible and hard to do. I’m so tired already coz I’m always hurt because of this love but I just can’t give this up. I just can’t give up my feelings for you. When will you hear my voice saying ‘I love you’?

Because boy let me tell you this heart says I love you.

This heart will always say that I LOVE YOU!

Even if it takes a millions of miracles for you to notice me, still, here I am, waiting for the right moment for you to hear my voice. Even if I’m hurt a countless times already but still here I love you more and more each passing day. This maybe so pathetic but I can’t teach my heart to just forget what I feel because this heart will always beat for you. You’re one the reasons why my heart is beating every second of my existence. This heart maybe so tired already because of so many pain and heartaches it had encountered but still this heart of mine will always shout your name saying ‘ I LOVE YOU ‘. When will you hear me? When will you hear my voice? When will my voice reach your heart? When?

Until when I’ll be voiceless?

When can I tell myself,  ‘My feelings finally reached the person that should hear them. I am no longer voiceless.’

Hearts,

jeenjoo