NOVEMBER 4,2016

I to has once had an account something else than this. It all started when I felt love for someone. I went a little overboard then decided to delete it for my own good. My friend said she will tell the bad from more than one of my story's. They were true. It was my story. My life. The only way I could leave was to set it all behind me. My friends don't know anything why I left. There was no warning. Forever and forever now I will be hidden in the dark of midnight. This boy I liked smiled at me today. Life is getting better for me, but I will never leave the dark. It's really hard when your parents were married at age 16. I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers. I have 2 nieces and 1 on the way and 1 nephew. Let's talk about my 24 year old sister. She's the one who had my nephew with the stupidest person. Her ex had tons of cars and was like crazy rich. She dumped him and he cried. She duped him because she said he was dumb. Now look she got dumped by her other boy friend. This is bassiclly all I have. This is were I can express my story and my feelings. Please if there's someone ELSE going through something like this let me know. I know I'm not the only one but it feels like it. I'm in 5th grade and I have tons of friends, but none of them know this side of me. Please don't tell anyone about me. I feel like nothing to the world I'm different at school. They know me as fun loving maribel. That's not even close to being me now. I cant never get my hair right when I try yet still I need help from my mom and I'm 11. There's not much for me to do at home. I don't even have a room. I need to share with my parents we have these 2 rooms but there connected so I stay locked in my room. Some times I don't even eat. I weigh 84 pounds and my birthday is June 29,2005. I scared of growing up. I love movies like the night before Christmas and Frankenweenie. I have asma and I take a inhaler. I've always have love writing. I live in a small house three bed rooms and with about 12 people living in it can be hard. I don't want to get into anyone's way so why try. Sometimes I just want to cry just because. if any one's out there should l tell her? I want to and I am.