Epilogue (1): Everyone's watching...

One year later:    Scott's POV:

"How do i look?  Is the suit okay?   Is it too tight?   Does the back look okay?   Have i done the flower, thingy right?  Oh god.  What if he hates it!  I can't go!     I'm staying in and watching Netflix all night!" Stiles frets, pulling at his collar, getting redder and redder by the second.

"Stiles! Calm down dude.  You look great." I smile, brushing off his shoulders and straightening his bow tie.

"Do i?    Is it too much?  Is it oka-"

"Stiles... Shut up.   Derek's outside, he's walking up now." I whisper and he runs out of my grip and upstairs into the bathroom.  "Stiles, get down now!" I shout, but Derek knocks on the door.

I pull open the door and wave him in.

"He ran off? Derek asks quietly.

"YES HE HAS, BECAUSE, HE IS NOT EMBARRASSING HIMSELF!" Stiles shouts from the bathroom and i chuckle and shake my head.  "JUST GIVE ME A SECOND TO CALM DOWN AND I'LL BE DOWN!" He calls again.

"Do i look okay?" Derek asks, and i nod, pushing his tie up and sighing.  "What's wrong?"

"That's all I've heard him say...." I say, and we both chuckle as the bathroom door opens.

We stare intently, and after few moments of Stiles mumbling 'I can do it' to himself, he pushes out the doorway, and stands at the top of the stairs.

"Oh. My. God." Derek says breathlessly, as Stiles walks down the stairs, and Stiles blushes and goes to turn back around.

"I knew it was bad, i told Scott i shouldn't g-" He whines, but Derek grabs his arm and pulls him back into his own.

"Oh my god was a good thing... A very, very, very good thing.   Your beautiful." Derek blinks as Stiles blushes.

I chuckle and Stiles shoots me a glare, so i hold my hands up in surrender.

"Your gonna be late, go." I say opening the door.

"Are you not coming?" Derek asks.

"Isaac's picking me up." I smile.

"How are you so calm about all of this right now?!" Stiles asks, flailing his arms about.

"Oh trust me, i'm far from calm, i'm freaking out... But if i act like you... God forbid, i have a heart attack." I smile.

Stiles glares at me once more and flogs me off before taking Derek's arm and walking out the door.

"See you there i guess." Stiles calls and i wave as they climb in the comero and set off.

Derek's POV:

As i drive s to the school, i see Stiles continuously messing out of the corner of my eye.

"Babe, calm down... You reek of nervousness. You look sexy." I smile, and he shoots me a small smile.

"And you reek of arousal... Babe." He retorts so i chuckle and face back at the road.

"Huh, rude." I smile.

"I know, i know. I'm sorry babe...  I'm just so nervous. So many people are gonna be there.  School finishes tomorrow.   And i know for a fact all the girls are gonna be eyeing you up, and eye fucking you all night, so i'm gonna get super, like MEGA, jealous." He sighs, rubbing his hand over his face, so i reach out and grab his hand in mine, resting it on his leg.

"Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow... I don'r care about the girls...  I care about my cute, smart, werewolf ass boyfriend who's gonna be by my side all night... So there's nothing to get jealous about Hun.   I. Love. You." I smile, kissing his hand towards the end.

"I love you too Derek." He blushes and we pull up at the school.

"Ready to do this?" I ask, as we get out and i hold out my arm.

"As long as your next to me... I'm ready for anything." He gulps, taking my arm and we walk up to the door.

We walk through and it's like a cliche romantic...     Everyone was dancing together, as the lights shone over like stars...      All the guys wearing tux's and the girls wearing long elegant dresses that flew across the floor as they danced.

I gave a look to Stiles who seemed to have forgotten all of the nerves, but instead smiles and bounced on his feet as we moved out and through the hall.  His eyes glazed over everything in excitement, and finally they landed on me.

"Would you like to dance with me Derek Hale?" He asks, reaching out his hand, so i chuckle and nod pulling him closer to me.  I wrap my arms around his waist as he pulls his around my neck and stands to whisper in my ear.  "I might stand on you..." He blushes so i lift him up and place his feet on my own.

"Now you won't." I smile and he rests his head on my chest and runs his fingers through my hair.

After a while he looks back up and meets my gaze.

"You look amazing by the way." He winks, and i pull his head closer with my thumb and forefinger, pressing my lips to his... He melts and pulls at my hair.  "Everyone's watching..." He mumbles, blushing some, so i chuckle and kiss him again.

"Let them watch." I whisper and he hugs me tightly, sticking his face into my neck so i smile and sniff his hair.  "I want to show you something..." He looks up to me and creases his eyebrows in, and i take his hand, moving back to the door.

"Where are we going?" He chuckles as we move around the corner and he stops and gasps, tears forming in his eyes.

"Ta daaaa." I smile, and he walks into the massive gazebo i set up.   Lights stringing around like webs.  He stands and looks up, turning in a circle, looking back to me and laughing as he wipes his tears away.  "Do you like it?" I ask, and he squeals jumping in my arms.

"Like it? I FREAKING LOVE IT!   Did you do this all for me?" He asks. I nod, and the music class plays some music off the cellos and violins. Stiles looks at them confused and back up to me as i hold out my hand.

"May i have this dance?" I smile and he takes my hand, dancing slowly with me again.  "They offered to help, so they played some music." I smile.

He looks up and mouth 'I love you'

'I love you too' I mouth back and he rests his head back on my chest as we dance all night.

,abgliuebvblke;oieab'oiBWI   Hey guyssssss x 

Hehehee one more....akbsvbjqwbv;iuwbv34b34h354 uhF;?yrioPdHILakbj h,;na/jdlmxL7RNC;0MRJO '0BUNDJ KWJEBF/qu2e/qihfejbsd,cb \sbc/iWGT;8OEWIGUJVBX V,SB\CLA/WHF/QWGILABK slkjZ

That's all i have to say x 

Love y'all