Can't Hold Back (BoyxBoy) (Werewolf) (One Shot)

This is a Boyxboy werewolf one shot and has a MATURE scene. This also contains a spoiler for the TV series Castle.

I wrote this because I felt like it, it has a mature scene and I would recommend for a certain age but I know that when I was 13 I skipped over the age warnings so instead I am just going to say Only read if you are mature enough to read and don't blame me if you read it and then feel like you aren't all innocent anymore i don't like rude comments, creative criticism is accepted but no hate.

Self edited - 29/09/15

Merry Christmas everyone, this is my present to you ;D

Dedicated to Keysha_1995

Can't hold back

Alex's POV

Today is the day that my best friend Jay comes back to the pack house after seven long months of being a guard wolf to the Alphas daughter in Europe. He got offered a place there because the alpha in the pack he was with was having a feud with their neighbouring pack and claimed that his daughter was not safe without twenty-four hour protection and he had no spare guards so he went to his long-time friend Mark who is also my dad and the Alpha of our pack; they have always been friends even though we live in America.

As soon as I heard a car pull up out front I jumped up off the couch and ran to the front door and swung it open just as Jay came jumping out of the car and running towards me. As soon as I looked into his eyes I felt it and I knew he did too. My heart started beating faster and my wolf stirred or rather itched to get out and claim him as our own.

'Mate'

I knew I had to hold back and act like nothing was different because there was at least a dozen people slash wolves watching us reunite. I don't know whether I was happy that he was my mate but I know I'm not completely mad at the match; even when we were younger our parents always told us to keep the bedroom door open just in case we wanted to try something; we have kissed once but that was back when we were twelve and didn't know how to kiss so what better way to learn then with someone you trusted?

We wrapped our arms around each other in a hug; tingles shot through my body and straight to my groin. I let out a quiet moan that I know he heard. It felt so good to be wrapped in his arms and him in mine; it just felt so right. I hadn't even realized that I have nearly fully accepted him as my mate; yeah there were doubts inside me but my wolf was pushing them back so fast I hardly even remember they were there.

"We should probably stop hugging before they can smell us" he whispered in my ear; a light blow of air hit my ear making me quietly moan again. I slowly pulled back.

"Welcome back, Jay." I said as we both started to walk inside. "It's been boring without you around." He chuckled softly.

"I'm sure it has."

A few hours later he was settled back in and we were out back playing basketball. We lived in a pack house about half an hour out of town; it kind of looks like a country mansion in the middle of nowhere surrounded by big green trees. The house had at least thirty bedrooms that had joined bathrooms and only five of them are empty the rest full of single or mated wolves from our pack; there is three different open living rooms, a large family kitchen, a large dining room that seated twenty people for big events, a games room, the alphas office and a few other different rooms.

I shot a three pointer and it went straight in with a swish of the net; Jay looked at me with wide eyes.

"Alex man; when did you learn to do that? The last time we played together you could only score two pointers." My heart sped up a little bit more from the complement he gave me.