Chapter 34

Chapter 34:

It’s Thanksgiving and I’m going back home for this week. Niall decided to join me. Ever since I said yes to Niall, he hasn’t left my side for a bit. I guess it’s his puppy love. After about 2 days the media knows about me and Niall. Who knows how? I was surprise about how much support I got from his fans. Some we’re just plain rude so I blocked them. I paid more attention to the nice ones anyways. The boys were over filled with happiness, I guess you can say. I mean they cheered and whistled once we told them. They even ordered Champaign to celebrate. I swear they over react to anything. Simon called me and Niall. You go over the do’s and don’ts of this whole relationship. But Niall and I knew I wasn’t going to listen. We were on a plane from Los Angeles to San Francisco.

“So should I know anyone in particular?”

“Well no I never really mention you anyone other than Jason. But that was with his accident. He doesn’t like to talk about that so that’s out of the topic.”

“Is there anyone older than you there?”

“No I’m the oldest.”

“How come?”

“Well there was a person older than me but he had to leave cause he grew older.”

Niall looked at me confused. I rolled my eyes

. “See when you hit 18 in the U.S. you’re considered an adult. And since you’re considered an adult, you’re supposed to take care of yourself. So the foster care is no longer there to help you. You have to move out.”

He nodded his head. “Wait but you’re 17.”

“Yea so once I turn 18 in April. I have to leave.”

“Leave? But I mean that’s your family you can’t just leave.”

“I have to my mom can’t take care of me anymore.”

“What will you do?”

I stayed quiet for a second. What would I do? I mean I knew it would come someday but I never really thought of it.

“I really don’t know. Well I guess I’ll continue with my studies and from there we’ll see.”

“How about you’re dancing?”

“Well I’m going to a school that I can do online courses and I can take campus classes as well. And that school has a performing arts foundation. Hopefully I can get a scholarship.”

“And if you don’t I’ll just pay for your school.”

“No don’t. It would be too much to ask for.”

He just smiled. The plane was landing. As we got out of the gate I could already spot the paparazzi. We got our bags and tried to get out of there as fast as possible. A few paparazzi snapped some pictures and asked us questions but we ignored them. There were a few fans but they saw we were in a hurry so we promised we would meet them some other day. Went inside a taxi and headed towards my house. We finally got there and I greeted by tons of little kids.

“ANNA!” they all screamed.

“Hey guys!” I said as I made my way up the porch stairs. They attacked me with hugs. Niall was behind me laughing while he was carrying all the luggage.

“Alright little ones lets go inside.”

They all rushed inside. Me and Niall just laughed.

“Hey moma I’m home!”

My mom was in the kitchen. “My baby’s home!” She said coming out of the kitchen. She started to kiss my face all over.

“Mom please stop.” I said while laughing.

“Alright. Alright. I won’t embarrass you in front of your boyfriend.”

I just rolled my eyes. Niall laughed.

“Hello Ms. Miller it’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too Niall. I would shake your hand but I’m cooking so instead I’ll give you a kiss on the cheek.”

She gave him a small peck on the cheek. I just laughed.

“Alright well dinner will be ready in about an hour or so. So go and unpack or do what you have to do. Just remember there’s children in here.” She said with a cocky smile.

“Mom! No we’re just gonna unpack.” Niall laughed along with my mom.

“Okay. Sure whatever.” I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs.

“Oh Anna!” She called me midway the staircase.

“Yeah mom.”

“I invited John over. He wanted to see you.”

“Yeah okay.” I started to go back up to my room again with Niall behind me. We entered my room. “So this is it. It’s not that big but it’ll feel just like home.” He came up to me and pecked my lips.

“I love it.” I just smiled. After we finished unpacking we went downstairs. The kids were all in the living room watching cartoons. Niall decided to join them. I swear sometimes I think I’m the grown up and he’s the child. Just then the doorbell rang.

“I got it!” I yelled out particularly to no one. I opened the door. John was standing outside with jeans and nice dress sweater.

“Hey sis. How are you?”

“I’m fine. Come in food is almost ready.” He stepped inside.

“So where’s this boyfriend of yours?” He said while lifting one of his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

“He’s in the living room watching tv with kids.”

“Foods ready!” My mom called out. Soon all the kids came out of the living room and into our dining room. We had to use about three tables to fit all 9 of us. Throughout the dinner we all made small talk. It was nice having John there. For once I felt like I can be around him more often without it being awkward. Once we finished I helped mom with the dishes. I saw John talking to Niall.

“So what do you think they’re talking about?” My mom said as she handed me a dish.

“I don’t know.” I whispered back.

“I bet they’re talking about you.”

“You think.” “Yeah I mean he is your brother after all he still has to look at for you.”

I just snorted a bit. Mom threw a bit of water to my face. I just laughed more. After dishes and a few tv episodes John had to leave. I hugged him goodbye and I promised I would call him sometime.  Soon all the kids went to bed. Then me and Niall went to my room to take a well-deserved sleep.

Alright guys I'm doing another chapter cause I'm leaving soon for vacation.

Comment, Vote, Fan

Loves  You xxxx