***Introduction***

"That girl is so fucking weird" "Does she literally have any friends" "She's so fat" "Ugly bitch" " she's so clingy and annoying" "worthless" Anywhere and everywhere I was abused either verbally or physically. Torture. Pure torture. Society points out things they hate about people instead of things they like. I never used to be like this, never used to have evil words and sights engraved in my mind to make me wish death would come closer an closer. Stop. I can't leave that way, not yet anyways. not many people know the real me, very few have seen me weak and fall apart and I don't plan on changing that. Most people see me now as the skinny girl. The drug addict. The popular one. But really there is too much to explain about me. Does anyone actually like they way the act or look or feel? In my mind I'm still the weird fat annoying little helpless girl with no real friends. Well I know the them as a fact. I should properly introduce myself. My name is Alyssa King. I'm 15 and I live in this tiny town in Wisconsin, I hate it along with the people in it. For the past three years I've been living this stereotypical teenager, disaster of a life. What is the point of it?