Ninja Clans: Scroll 16: Special Scroll I: On the job!

-Merry Christmas/Happy holidays! I wanted to release a chapter today so here you go ^^

(Music)- Kingdom Hearts The Other Promise (Piano [Excellent work done by deadjoker10]) 

Xelie:

"Team Xelie, today we will be going on a mission together." I said to my students as they sat in the training room. I was holding a scroll, there wasn't much on it.

"What will we be doing?" asked Razor.

"The scroll doesn't say much other then when and where to meet the contact, and it says he will fill us in. seems suspicious but worth taking the risk, it pays well and nothing is to hard for ninjas!" I told them. 

"Sounds like fun!" replied Rose. 

"So when and where do we meet?" Asked Endaix. 

"It say's to meet outside the village in half an hour, so you should all get ready. I don't know what we will have to do, so if it's too dangerous I'll probably send you guys back." I answered. 

"I'm sure we will be able to handle ourselves! We have also been training hard!" claimed Razor.

"We will have to see, I don't know how the mission will go yet." I told them. "In the meantime you guys need to get ready." I continued.

After about half an hour we all stood at the rendezvous point waiting for the main to arrive. Finally he arrived, he wore a black mask along with a black hoodie, covering most of his face, along with black jeans. He looked very suspicious. It was hard to see his eyes but they were a dark brown colour under the hoodie. 

"What's up with the weird get up!?" Asked Razor. He tends blurts out the first thing on his mind.

"Listen, I need capable fighters to get rid of someone. He is very dangerous and tricky, and wont stop to have me killed." He said ignoring Razor's comment.

"Why is he after you?" I asked him.

"I don't know why, a few weeks ago he abducted me and did these experiments on me! I managed to escape but there are other behind and I since I know his secrets there are no doubts on my mind that he is after me! I got home a few days ago and decided I needed help so I sent you guys a message, you have to help me!" he pleaded. 

" Alright we will help, but you need to let us know where to go." I told him. I then looked at my students. 

"You guys should head back, this doesn't seem something apprentices should try." I told them. 

"We can handle ourselves!" whined Razor.

" You will need all the help you can get." Said the mysterious man.

"Exactly, we won't let you do this all by yourself master!" said Rose. 

"Don't worry, we know how to stay alive and out of the way." spoke Endaix.

After hesitating for a moment, I finally gave in and let them come along. 

"Yay! We won't disappoint you master!" cheered Rose. 

"Sorry to interrupt the moment but back to the matter at hand, his hideout is just west of here. If you continue down these plains you will find yourself at a large forest. Deep within the forest is where his hideout will be." Continued the mysterious man. 

"Okay, will he have any one with him? any guards or other things that might attack us?" I asked him.

"Yes, he has henchmen which serve him. " He answered. 

"Alright, you should get yourself to safety." I told him.  "We should get going." I then looked at my students, wondering if they would be able to do this. 

"Thank you." said the man as he walked away. 

We then continued down the plains with no trouble. By the time we got to the forest the sun had already set, it was fairly dark.

"Be sneaky and quiet, last thing we will want is to be caught. This is a large forest, use the darkness to your advantage." I whispered. I was a bit worried. 

We continued through the forest. being sneaky but with haste. We were jumping from branches and jumping around trees. I stopped on a a tree branch and waited for them to stop moving as well. 

"Hide!" I whispered. We all scattered, I hide in a bush were I'd be able to observe. I watched as 2 men walked by, clearly they were the henchmen. They both were tall and buffed, but we had the element of surprise. They both wore black clothing. They were discussing something I couldn't really hear. They stopped in their tracks. They know we are here! I jumped out from my hiding spot and climbed the tree. My students also got out of their hiding spots. I decided to let them fight these two, they didn't look too special, if they needed help. I'd jump in. I watched as Endaix took one down on his own while Razor and Rose targeted the other one. We decided to continue, leaving them there. 

As we progressed I felt like something was up, we weren't having any trouble getting there. Suddenly I heard laughing. I stopped on top of a tree branch and as did my students. 

"Who's there!" I called. The laughing continued and circulated around us. I could hear him around us but couldn't see him! I timed myself and jumped forward right when the laughing was going ahead of us, I was immediately knocked back. I got back up and looked around, I couldn't see him at all. Finally he revealed himself. In front of us stood a large buffed man in white. His eyes glowed red making him look half demon! He dashed towards us, he was fast! I took out my staff and jumped towards him and whacked at him, but he knocked me away, I got back up and sent a large gust of wind at him, which knocked him back. In air he regained his balance and jumped off the tree behind him. He then switched his targets to my students, I sent razor wind at him and he dashed back. 

"You guys should get away!" I told them.

"He overpowers you! You can't take him on alone!" replied Endaix. 

"Even so, I won't have to worry about your lives if you escape!" 

"We already told you we can handle ourselves!" cried Razor. 

Looks like they aren't going anywhere. I then noticed Rose going in for an attack. She was above the man, and she jumped down ready to slash. The man noticed her and dodged the attack and smacked her away. She hit a tree and laid there unconscious. 

"Rose!" I called. there was no response. This is not going well!  He then dashed towards Razor and punched him. Razor blocked but was still launched back and was unable to move. He then went after Endaix, whom dodged his punch and attempted to attack him. He blocked Endaixs attacks and launched him back as well. All that's left is us. I dashed towards him and attacked, he blocked and attempted to punch my like the others, I dodged and got behind him, that's when I noticed a black fire design on his back. I sent razor wind from my staff making a long cut going through his back.. He turned around and I dashed back dodging his swing kick. He then ran at me and I sent more wind at him but he continued to run forward and grabbed my staff and threw it away. I attempted to jump away but he grabbed me and threw me towards a tree. I had exhausted myself to much, and was unable to do much on him. My vision started to blur and the last thing I saw was him slowly walking towards me. 

End.