Fanfic part one- The day that changed my life forever xo

Beth's p.o.v

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I wake up to the sound of machines, i jerk and quickly look round trying to familiarise myself with the setting. As I jerk a shot of pain runs through my whole body, I scream at the pain. I close my eyes hoping it's a dream, I hear a deep,smooth voice next to me say "Beth, your okay, i was so worried!" I look to the left and see HARRY STYLES! I stutter "w-w-what are you doing here?" 

He looks to the floor and says "We met about a month ago and we started dating."

"What? Why don't I remember any of this?" I say in a rush.

"Well you and your sister were in an accident... " before he could finish his sentence a nurse came running in and starts to fuss asking me if I was okay and telling me not to move. Suddenly i start to gasp for breath, "I can't breath!" I say between breaths. Harry rushes over to my side and takes me by the hand telling me it will be okay. He gently kisses my shaking hand and tells me he loves me.

Chloe's p.o.v

I've been lying in this hospital bed for ages! Nobody has told me what has happened, I try to move my bruised tender limbs but I just don't have the energy. I close my eyes to try and get some sleep, I hear the cubicle curtain slowly open and I hear a sweet Irish voice say "Chloe I heard you were awake." I quickly open my tired eyes and see the one and only NIALL HORAN! "Y-y-y-your Niall Horan, why are you hear." I quietly say.

"Well me and the boys met you and your sister about a month ago and basically we fell in love chloe, but that night you and your sister were in a serious accident..." He stops as tears roll down his flustered cheeks. He takes me by the hand and gently kisses my forehead with his soft lips and whispers into my ear "I will love you forever, now get some sleep!" I smile and close my eyes fearing that I might not wake but I don't want to tell Niall as I don't want him worried...

So this is part 1 , part 2 will be up tomorrow :D xo  

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE PLEASE!