No More Slaying My Ass

I opened my eyes to my dark room. I flicked on my bedside lamp and got out of my uncomfortable bed. I silently walked to my closet and grabbed my Slaying clothes: Black flexible skinny jeans, black T-shirt, black leather jacket and of course my black sneakers. I tied my hair in a messy bun and blew a kiss at myself in the mirror.

Damn. I thought with a grin.

I went to my closet once more to get my bag of weapons.

Shit.

Diana must have taken them after I had snuck out earlier today!

Oh well, off to the Weapons Room I go...

***

I arrived into the dark weapons room. I flicked on the light and tiptoed to my favorite section.

The swords.

Of course, the weapons room had all sorts of weapons. Knives, guns, whips and even "ninja" blades. (As I liked to call them.) But my favorite were the magically enchanted swords. They were long, slick and pointy as hell. And damn, were they fun to use. I felt like some sort of badass pirate when I used them, I loved it. They're three types of the magically enchanted swords. The Watazki, the Fasharki, and the Vigeordo. They were all very similar, but with... different personnalities, you could say. The Watazki is better in a fight against the larger, stronger supernatural, because it was easy to handle, therefore making it more simple to maneuver around the beasts. The Fasharki was better in battles against more... human-shaped creatures. Like Faeries, Vampires and Pixies... it was heavier, longer and packed a hell of punch. The Vigeordo is only usually used against Warlocks, Witches and Wizards... mainly because it posses more magical power. Well, more like anti-magical power. It weakens the magical being's powers, making it harder for them to do spells. Every Slayer has each sword always on hand, just in case they run into some trouble.

Just then I remembered one of our mottos.

"A Slayer is always working"

I gave a silient sigh. I collected the swords and got ready to leave.

"You are always just looking for trouble, aren't you?" Diana would always say to me. She wasn't wrong - I loved the thrill of killing a Supernatural.

I walked out the door, on my way "looking for trouble" again.

I smiled.

***

Luckily Diana didn't take my Radio away, it was always on in case there was a Supernatural in need of slaying. I sat in McDonalds awaiting the call I had been wating for.

Twenty minutes passed and still nothing. I decided to order a burger. I walked to the cash register and ordered a Big Mac. A woman behind me chuckled.

"You don't need that! You'll explode - you're just a skinny little thing!" But damn, she wasn't. She looked like she went to Sea World to get baptized.

"Thanks but, that's none of your business." She glared at me, and read the menu.

She must be deciding between getting everything and getting everything with a side of Supersized Fries! I thought, silently laughing to myself.

My order was ready and I was about to sit back down when something caught my eye; someone sitting in the booth furthest from mine, they were in a long robe with a hood covering there face, and gave the creepiest of vibes. I felt watched.

I ate my burger in silence... well, sort of. Free Willy sat in the booth in front of mine, slopping her mouth like she was trying to let the whole restaurent know.

"HEY. LADY. Can you calm your gums? I am trying to eat without vomitting over here!" I yelled, she was beggining to piss me off.

She just growled at me. I mouthed "Wow" and went back to my burger.

I was just about done when my Radio beeped. I pressed "Listen".

"Male Vampire in the alley way on 23rd street! It's already drained a girl in her mid-twenties and turned a man in his late thirties! Hurry!"

I pressed the button signalling someone was on there way. And I was.

"Finally!" I dumped the rest of my burger in the trash and looked at the fat blimp once more, she had a "You just threw out a perfectly good burger... maybe I can go retrieve it once she's gone..." look on her face. I gave a big belly laugh.

"Ahaha!"

I slammed the door behind me and danced downt he street. I heard a russle behind me, and turned around.

Nothing. Probably a cat.

I thought, not thinking much of it.

***

I arrived in the alley way on 23rd street and saw the Vampire and the Newborn Vampire feeding off another pedestrian. I rolled my eyes when I saw it was a hooker.

"Wow. You pigs! Not just any girl. A hooker. Of course. Her blood taste more... slutty?" My voice was cold.

"Oh look, another girl to feast on..." The Newborn almost sounded like he was cooing at me. I raised my eyebrows.

"Feast on this, bloodsucker." I whipped out my Fasharki and chopped off the Newborn's head. Blood spattered everyone, I gave an evil grin and turned to the other one. He backed away slightly.

"Slayer?" He asked.

"Damn straight." I replyed.

He flaunted his sharp, blood-soaked teeth at me. He charged at me and held me against the wall and almost got to my neck when the hooded figure from McDonald's showed up. She uncovered her face and chopped off his head with ease, and turned to me.

Diana. Shit.

"Hehe... oops?"

"Shut up and come with me." Her eyes pierced through me like a needle. I tried to avoid the stare.

I followed her as we walked silently home.

You idiot. You should have noticed you were being followed. Remember one of the mottos?

"Trust your instincts"

Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!