Chapter 11.

(Unedited, Unread, written in a sleepy state at midnight so ignore the senseless things and mistakes)

My eyes flutter open as I watch him in shock, his eyes closed, his lips attached to mine as the thought of a panic attack quickly disappears from my mind and a new, different feeling takes over me. The electrifying sensations I might say, pass over once he pulls back from me and looks into my eyes, leaving him and I, both, completely speachless.

I forget about my heart beat and breathing, but then I notice that they are getting to their normal pace as I quietly stare at Zayn in shock.

"Did you just..d-did you just kiss m-me?" I ask bewildered, still out of breath a little. He pulls away his head back from me, giving me a better look at him as I helplessly lie in his arms.

"I didn't know what to do! You..uh. you- you were having a panic attack and I jus-yeah I kissed you." He stutters, looking away from me, but then again meeting my gaze.

I bring my hand over my chest, as I try to breathe properly and sit up beside him. "Don't tell me you saw that in teen wolf?" I say and he bites his lips, lowering his face, looking away from me. I swear I heard him mumble a 'yes' under his breath.

"Oh my God, did...you d-did you take the inspiration from Lydia kissing Stiles when he was having a panic attack?" I breathe heavily, laughing in between, when I notice a smile appearing on his face as he lifts up his head to look at me.

"It helped him, and it helped you as well. Right?" He says with a smile and I shake my head playfully, resting my back against the railing of the bridge, as I turn my head to look at Harrison who has dissappeared from here, making me give out a sigh of relief.

"That coward ran away, don't worry about him." Zayn's voice gets my attention and I look at my fingers, playing with them and nodding my head.

"Are you alright, Maire? I'm so sorry that you had to go through this." I lift up my head, looking at how concerned he looks. The look of worry and guilt, plastered all over his face, making me feel guilty of my actions.

If I had listened to him earlier, and not agreed to come with Harrison, all of it wouldn't have happened. My eyes land on the blood oozing from his lips, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm fine, you don't have to be sorry. I should be the one to appologise, I didn't listen to you and got you in this trouble..." I trail off, reaching out my fingers for his lips, as I graze them over his bottom lip, wiping away the blood.

He watches me closely, before grabbing my hand, and slowly but hesitantely locking his fingers with mine, as he rests his head against the railing of the bridge beside me. I gasp a little at his actions as my stomach takes weird kind of churns due to our hands locked together, tightly.

"He is my mother's second husband's son." He speaks slowly, closing his eyes, our hands still linked together as we sit side by side. I frown my eyebrows at him.

"Your step father's son, means your step brother?" I ask and he goes quiet for a minute before answering me with his eyes still closed the whole time.

"I wouldn't call that man my father or his son, my brother. They are related to my mother not to me." I notice as the cold expressions appear on his face, his jaw clenching and his grip on my hand tightening. He tries his best to control the anger which is creeping it's way towards him, as I caress the back of his hand with my thumb and squeez his hand in a comfort.

"She...she shouldn't even be called my mother. She is just a person who gave birth to me." His eyes open, as he stares in the middle of no where.

His voice, his face, his expressions, everything show that he is hurt, he is holding back something; something which is painful enough for him to cause a tear slip from his eyes which he doesn't notice. With my free hand, I wipe away the tear from his cheek, making him look at me in confusion.