Chapter 17 Old Lady

Calum's P.O.V*

 It's been a whole week since the incident with Charlie and Oliver, and I am still pissed the fuck off about it. My angel was attacked on my watch,and all I can think about is how it adds another scar to her story. The stupid fucker wasn't at the apartment when my guys and I went to wait for him, but he kindly left a not saying he would see her soon. That little prick is going to have his blood drawn, and I personally plan to be the one to do it. 

The day after the incident Charlie wouldn't come out of what you could now call our room. I tried but she just insisted that she just wanted to be alone, so I decided and woman who had been through that would need at least one day to themselves. The second day was much like the first except I made her get up and shower, and eat something so she didn't get sick. The fourth day  I was done with this pattern of behavior, and I planned to change it. I went out and bought a shit ton of baking stuff, I had a big surprise for her, I remember one night I talked with her to get her mind off of what happened and she told me she loved to bake. That it was something that allowed her to take her mind off of things in life. When I woke her up she told me she didn't want to get up and for me to go away, but I wasn't taking any of that. So I did what any man would do for their woman, and I hauled her ass out of bed into a fireman's hold and took her downstairs. She was pissed for a good 30 seconds before she saw everything I bought and laid out on the counter. Fresh ingredients, blenders, measuring utensils, different pans and holders, and a brand new double decker oven.

I put her dow, kissed her forehead, and simple said "bake me something sweet", then I went and had a shower. 

The next morning I had woken up to and empty bed, I walked down stairs to a house filled with muffins, cupcakes, pancakes, bunt cakes, cheesecake, cookies, turnovers, cake, and different types of flavored breads. After taking it all in she was in the middle of the kitchen, with flower all over her, I smiled at her and her fucking blush made my heart jump. I walked up and scooped her onto the little open part of the counter, "You been baking all night baby?"

"No, I started at 2, and just finished, you want to taste something it's all still fresh?"

And hell yeah did I want a taste, I laid her down on the counter and grabbed her by the back of her knees and dragged her to the edge of the counter, and took off her short shorts, "Keep your feet on the edge baby, I'm gonna get my taste"

I grabbed the frosting bag that was next to her and frosted her sweet little pussy, and ate my breakfast fresh. We took a shower that morning, and she went to bed while I went to work. 

It's been a couple days since that breakfast and I can still taste her on my tongue,  gets me hard just thinking about it. 

"Prez, you ready for church" JJ asked coming up behind me interrupting my little daydream 

I look over my shoulder and turn, giving him a nod. Then head to our designated room for church. It's a big room, painted dark brown, with 12 leather seats around it and few against the wall, the table is pure black with a spray paint design in the middle with our logo of a 'Grim reaper that has toxic signs for eyes, with yellow poison dripping from his scythe'. A local artist I'm friends with did it for me and it looks awesome.  All my close members come in sit in their seats, as I sit at the head of the table. I look at all of them before speaking, "I know some of you feel like Charlie is to new for our protection, but if I ever hear that personally and not from someone else then I wont hold back my reaction. Charlie is my Old Lady, whether you like it or not, so except it now and move on. Now she's got this guy which most of you know about and I plan to find him and kill him. Who ever finds him first gets ten grand from me, but I want to take his life. We got this picture from the mall security cameras, so be on the look out for this bastard. Charlie is to have full protection if I'm not around, done deal so no arguing with me. Next this deal with the Marshall Club, it needs to be done and if they don't pay by tomorrow, Bo you'll be paying a visit with Tank" Bo, and Tank a guy who is 6'6, pure wall of muscle, bald, tattoos from the neck down, crystal blue eyes, and a scar straight across his neck from someone trying to kill him three years ago. My best source of threat when their together, Bo has the brains and Tank looks like a  threat by just standing near you. The funny part is that guy is the most loyal and nicest man I know besides JJ.